- These notes are brief, noting major events and minor events in After Sunset: The Right Choice? that will be of consequence later. They are intended to be used as a reference for those looking for specific events for re-reading and the book discussions.
- Leafpool walks to the lake.
- She sees Brambleclaw near the lake.
- They are surprised to find each other there.
- Brambleclaw tells Leafpool that if she wants, he can leave.
- Brambleclaw is depressed.
- Leafpool says that she is their medicine cat, so he can say anything to her.
- Brambleclaw says that if she wasn't the medicine cat, she would completely ignore him.
- Brambleclaw says that every cat hates him and wants nothing to do with him.
- Leafpool reminds him that it was her dream that made him deputy.
- Brambleclaw says that she probably wishes that she had never closed her eyes.
- Leafpool assures him that she trusts him.
- Brambleclaw thinks that what happened to Firestar and Hawkfrost was all his fault.
- Brambleclaw thinks that he shouldn't have been chosen as deputy.
- Leafpool remembers that he had never had an apprentice before.
- Brambleclaw is afraid that he'll never get anything right, and will destroy his Clan from within.
- Leafpool thinks that his words don't sound like a threat, but sound like a prophecy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.