These notes are brief, noting major events and minor events in Brightspirit's Mercy that will be of consequence later. They are intended to be used as a reference for those looking for specific events for re-reading.
- The Clans are starving during a vicious leaf-bare, with the exception of ThunderClan.
- Jaypaw shows concern towards the other Clans.
- Brambleclaw tells him that it is not part of the code to feed the other Clans.
- Jaypaw goes to find the stick near the lake to speak with Rock.
- Rock does not answer him.
- Lionblaze and Hollyleaf find Jaypaw, and accuse him of acting oddly.
- Brightspirit appears and tells them to stop quarreling.
- She and her parents, Braveheart and Shiningheart tell Jaypaw to share their food with the other Clans.
- Jaypaw rejects this, bringing up Brambleclaw's argument.
- They explain that the code is not everything.
- Jaypaw then decides to share their prey with the other Clans.
- At first, his siblings are reluctant, but eventually agree with him.
- Jaypaw, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze bring their fresh prey to the WindClan border.
- Ashfoot, Breezepaw and Whitetail come, and are very suspicious of the ThunderClan cats.
- Ashfoot finally takes the prey as a gift, and nods her thanks.
- Hollyleaf, Jaypaw and Lionblaze head back, the StarClan cats watching them as they go.
- Shiningheart and Braveheart praise Brightspirit for her good work.
- They leave, with Brightspirit casting one last glance at ThunderClan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.