This page contains Blossomfall's personality and relationships. It may contain due to its nature of being based off of general novel themes. All statements should have a source.
Graystripe is proud of Blossomfall, even though she trained with the Dark Forest.
Thornclaw cares for Blossomfall and the kits, and always makes sure that they are safe and comfortable.
- Blossomfall is a jealous, whiny, and prideful she-cat. She envied her sister Briarlight getting all of her mother Millie’s attention, and joined the Dark Forest to feel more important. However, she eventually gets over her jealousy, and fights on the side of the Clans in the Great Battle. She becomes a mother and is proud of her kits.
- "Whatever. This is the way it is now. I'd better get used to it. At least I get noticed in the Dark Forest."
- —Blossomfall to Ivypool Sign of the Moon, page 255
- When Briarlight was permanently injured, Millie directed all her attention to her. Blossomfall wanted her mother’s attention for herself, so she joins the Dark Forest to be noticed.  However, she eventually realizes that Millie is just worried about Briarlight, and fights on the side of the Clans in the Great Battle.
- "I’m proud of all my kits. Blossomfall for her courage and skill in battle."
- —Graystripe about his kits Bramblestar's Storm, page 453
- "Excuse me, but who's your littermate? You could show a little loyalty, you know."
- —Blossomfall when Bumblestripe partners with Dovewing instead of her The Forgotten Warrior, page 198
- Blossomfall and Bumblestripe liked to play together, and had a good relationship as siblings. However, when Bumblestripe began to divert his attention to Dovewing, Blossomfall became jealous that he wouldn’t spend time with her. Bumblestripe didn’t seem to care.
- "No. A good cat wouldn't be jealous of an injured littermate. So that's why I've ended up in the Dark Forest. I'm not stupid. I know it's where cats go if they're not allowed into StarClan. But I guess I won't get into StarClan either, because I hate my sister for being injured. So the Dark Forest is where I fit in, and I'm getting good training, better than anything we get here."
- —Blossomfall explaining to Ivypool Sign of the Moon, page 246
- At first, Blossomfall was worried about Briarlight’s injuries. But as time passed, Blossomfall became jealous of Briarlight for all the attention she got from Millie. She joined the Dark Forest to get attention, but eventually realized that they tricked her and that she shouldn’t be jealous of her sister. At Briarlight’s funeral, Blossomfall appears and mourns with the rest of her kin, and says that she hopes her kits will inherit some of Briarlight’s optimism and determination.
- "He might be a senior warrior, but this is his first litter of kits, and it made him as nervous as an apprentice on his first hunt."
- —Leafpool about Thornclaw Shattered Sky, page 47
- Blossomfall loves her kits, and was happy to be a queen in the nursery taking care of them when they were young.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Fading Echoes
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in Sign of the Moon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Revealed in The Last Hope
- ↑ Revealed in Shattered Sky
- ↑ Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm
- ↑ Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice
- ↑ Revealed in The Forgotten Warrior, page 198
- ↑ Revealed in River of Fire
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Revealed in Darkest Night
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.