This page contains the trivia for Blossomfall.
- It was revealed by Vicky that Blossomfall didn't join the Dark Forest training because she was evil, but because she felt neglected. This is later backed up by Vicky yet again, who did confirm that Millie neglected her other children out of her desperate attempt to care for Briarlight.
- Kate has said that Blossomfall is the character she wishes she could write more about.[blog 2]
- Kate thinks that Blossomfall will always harbor some private resentment towards her mother.[blog 3]
- She has SkyClan blood through Willowpelt, and kittypet blood through Millie.
- Blossomfall began training in the Place of No Stars due to her feeling neglected by Millie.
- She was mistakenly described as a pale brown she-cat with a darker stripe running along her spine three times, and as a brown tabby.
- She was mistakenly called by her apprentice name after her warrior ceremony, and was also mentioned by her apprentice name later in the book.
- Birchfall, Mousewhisker, and Blossomfall are mentioned to have fought on the side of the Dark Forest, when in fact, they hid when the battle started until Ivypool convinced them to fight for the Clans.
- She has been mistakenly called Blossomheart.
Notes and references
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Answers Your Questions Summer 2011
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 497
- ↑ Revealed in Eclipse, page 159
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 131
- ↑ Revealed in Long Shadows, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Sunrise, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Hollyleaf's Story, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Fading Echoes, page 187
- ↑ Revealed in Fading Echoes, page 279
- ↑ Revealed in Dovewing's Silence, page 17
- ↑ Revealed in The Last Hope, page 287
- ↑ Revealed in River of Fire, page 150
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.