|"From this day forward, until he has earned his warrior name... This apprentice will be called Firepaw, in honor of his flame-colored coat."|
|— Bluestar to Firepaw when he receives his apprentice name in Bluestar's Prophecy, manga|
- Below contains in-depth information for the manga of Bluestar's Prophecy. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: Manga (of 45)
- Page Numbers: N/A
- The manga starts with Bluestar observing ThunderClan and thinking of her duty to protect and lead them. She thinks of how every cat's future and safety lies with her but none of the cats realize that their future is about to change. Rusty enters the camp and Whitestorm tells him not to be alarmed. Bluestar thinks that Whitestorm has grown into a strong, brave warrior and she's proud that he's part of her Clan.
- Lionheart points out the nursery to Rusty and tells him that the care of the kits is shared by all of the queens. He adds that all cats must serve the Clan above all else. Bluestar pads up to the group of cats and Whitestorm tells Bluestar that Lionheart was convinced that Rusty wouldn't come. Bluestar asks what the two warriors thought of him. Whitestorm tells her that he's strong for a kittypet and Bluestar asks if it's agreed that Rusty should join the Clan, Lionheart tells her that it is and Bluestar leaps on to Highrock and calls for a Clan meeting. Bluestar thinks that she has to be very careful when informing the Clan of Rusty, it could go very badly very quickly.
- She starts by announcing ThunderClan's need for more warriors and she adds that they will take in an outsider to train for a Clan meeting. The Clan's unhappy and Bluestar isn't surprised. She continues by saying that she's found a cat that is willing to become a warrior. A pale tabby calls that any cat would be lucky to become an apprentice of ThunderClan and Bluestar counters that Whitestorm and Lionheart agree that Rusty should join the Clan. Another cat asks what Clan he belongs to and says that he doesn't carry Clan scent. The tabby tells the Clan to look at his collar adding that he's a kittypet he thinks that the Clan needs more forest born cats to join, no kittypets to feed.
- Lionheart encourages Rusty and Bluestar is glad. Longtail continues to challenge Rusty and Rusty leaps at him. They fight and Rusty's collar is broken off. Bluestar tells the Clan that StarClan has sent it's approval in a battle for Rusty's honor. She continues to say that Rusty is free to join ThunderClan and she renames him Firepaw. She finishes by thinking that the time of the prophecy of fire has come to ThunderClan.
- Lionheart is mistakenly shown without stripes.
References and citations
|Bluestar's Prophecy chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Chapter 25 • Chapter 26 • Chapter 27 • Chapter 28 • Chapter 29 • Chapter 30 • Chapter 31 • Chapter 32 • Chapter 33 • Chapter 34 • Chapter 35 • Chapter 36 • Chapter 37 • Chapter 38 • Chapter 39 • Chapter 40 • Chapter 41 • Chapter 42 • Chapter 43 • Chapter 44 • Chapter 45 • Manga|