This page contains the trivia for Breezepelt.
- Breezepelt is a distant descendant of Windstar via Ashfoot.
- Prior to the release of The Fourth Apprentice, Heathertail was still in love with Lionblaze, and harbored no romantic feelings toward Breezepelt. However, their relationship is more complex than just friends. After Fading Echoes was released, it was revealed that Heathertail no longer cares for Lionblaze.
- He apologizes to Lionblaze for attempting to kill him in the Great Battle when they help each other drive off the stoats, stating he is loyal to the Clans, seemingly coming on good terms with Lionblaze.
- Leaftail and Gorsetail have not forgiven Breezepelt for his actions during the Great Battle.
- Kate said on her blog that she liked the idea of Nightcloud and Breezepelt on the run as rogues, and Crowfeather leaving WindClan to go and find them.[blog 1]
- After the release of Bramblestar's Storm, it was revealed that during the gap between that book and The Apprentice's Quest, Heathertail and Breezepelt had become mates,[blog 2] and Kate Cary believes that it is because they wanted to redeem Breezepelt, and help him become the happy, loyal, and true warrior that he should have been.[blog 3]
- Although Kate doesn't remember for sure, Breezepelt was probably one of the choices for Harestar's deputy.[blog 4]
- In After Sunset: We Need to Talk, it states that Nightcloud had more than one kit, however it's not known what happened to the others. This has since been contradicted by Kate on her blog, who says that the several kits thing was probably mentioned before the Erins had thought the plot through.[blog 5]
- This is later to be proven false, as Breezepelt's littermates were revealed to have died from birth complications.
- He was mistakenly called Breezepaw despite becoming a warrior the book before.
Notes and references
- ↑ Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 37
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 6
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 7
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 384
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 385
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 1
- ↑ Revealed in After Sunset: We Need to Talk, page 2
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 33
- ↑ Revealed in Sunrise, page 116
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.