This page contains Brightheart's personality and relationships. It containsdue to being based off of general novel themes, and all statements must be sourced.
- Brightheart is a kind, caring, and calm she-cat. She was a bright and eager young apprentice, before she was attacked by dogs and lost half of her face and one eye. Bluestar gives her the cruel warrior name of Lostface, and Brightheart is devastated. The road to recovery is long, and Brightheart wouldn’t have made it if it weren’t for Cloudtail. When Firestar becomes leader, he renames her Brightheart, and she is overjoyed.
- "You're still beautiful to me. You always will be."
- —Cloudtail to Lostface A Dangerous Path, page 264
- Cloudtail is the only one who can see past Brightheart’s mutilated face after she is injured. He is there for her, helping her figure out how to hunt with one eye and calling her beautiful. He convinces Firestar to change Brightheart’s name, and he and Brightheart become mates. They have many kits together, and care for each other very much. They retire to the elder’s den together and spend their days with each other.
- Whitewing was Brightheart’s first kit, and she loved and cared for her. Whitewing is very close to Brightheart and Cloudtail.
- More Coming Soon
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.