This page contains Crowfeather's personality and relationships. It containsdue to being based off of general novel themes, and all statements must be sourced.
- Crowfeather is described as bitter, cold, sharp, and indecisive. Despite his irritable and moody personality, Crowfeather is determined and loyal to his Clan.
- "I'll always be with you, I promise."
- ―Feathertail to Crowpaw as she is dying Moonrise, page 271
- "His grief for Feathertail had consumed him, and it had taken him many moons to find the path that would lead him out of darkness. Now he could not understand how Leafpool had made her way into his heart, filling him with more joy than he had ever hoped to feel again."
- ―Crowfeather thinking about Leafpool Crowfeather's Trial, page 12
Lionblaze, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather
- "I'm sorry I didn't accept you and your littermates when I found out about you. I'm sorry that I said I had only one kit, and that anything else was a lie. If I'd known . . .If I'd only known when you were kits, when you needed me, surely things would have been different. I have no excuses, but . . . I hope you can forgive me for the way I acted."
- ―Crowfeather to Lionblaze about him and his littermates Crowfeather's Trial, page 269
- "I trained with the Dark Forest to become a stronger warrior. I needed some cat to believe in me, and the Dark Forest cats did - or at least they seemed to. But I wasn't fighting against the Clans. I'll always be a WindClan cat first. This battle with the stoats is my chance to prove myself."
- ―Breezepelt to Crowfeather Crowfeather's Trial, pages 364-365
- Crowfeather: "Should we...should we be mates again?"
- Nightcloud: "No, and if you're honest with yourself, Crowfeather, you don't want that either. Admit it: We don't love each other, and maybe we never did."
- Crowfeather's Trial, page 244
- Crowfeather only became mates with Nightcloud to prove he was a loyal WindClan warrior, and never loved her as he loved Leafpool or Feathertail. Crowfeather and Nightcloud grow to respect each other after breaking up.
- Ashfoot: "I've told you the most important lesson. To love. You must open yourself to love again. And I sent you the dream of Hawkfrost and Hollyleaf to show you how much you care about all your kits, whatever happens to them. You must reopen your heart to Breezepelt and be a father to him."
- Crowfeather: "I see that now. I only hope I can be as good a father to Breezepelt as you were a mother to me."
- Crowfeather's Trial, page 245
- Crowfeather is saddened when his mother passes away. When he sees her in his dreams, she gives him the message of love, and he is confused at first. Ashfoot talks bluntly, but lovingly with Crowfeather in his dreams, and passes on the message because she loves him. After some convincing from Feathertail, Crowfeather finally understands what she means, and Ashfoot passes on to StarClan.
- Deadfoot also held his son in such high regard that he elected him to go to the sun-drown place, despite being an apprentice.
Notes and references
- Revealed on the official website
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page prologue
- Revealed in Moonrise, page 271
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 27
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 12
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 240
- Revealed in Sunrise, chapter 27
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial manga
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 32
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 37
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 36
- Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, chapter 20
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 250
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 243
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 244
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 15
- Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, page 20
- Revealed in Midnight, pages 4-5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.