|"I am no warrior, but I am a ThunderClan cat. I stay in the nursery rather than hunt and fight because that is what I do best. I care for our young as though they were my own. This is my gift to the Clan, but I do it in my own chosen name."|
|— Daisy deciding to keep her own name at her warrior ceremony in Dark River, page 87|
She is a loner known as Daisy who lives in the horseplace with her mate Smoky, and Floss. Her and Smoky have three kits, Berry, Hazel and Mouse. When she gets scared of the Nofurs taking away her kits, she runs off to ThunderClan, where Firestar offers her a place to stay. Her kits get renamed, but she opts to keep her name. During this time, Daisy grows close with Cloudtail, causing Brightheart to feel jealous, though Daisy respects their relationship.
When badgers attack ThunderClan's camp, she gets extremely anxious and fearful over her kits' safety. She eventually leaves ThunderClan to bring her kits back to the horseplace after Berrykit gets his tail cut off in a fox trap, and Cloudtail and Brambleclaw go to convince her to come back. When she returns, Daisy assures Brightheart that she'd never try and take Cloudtail away from her, as she was just lonely since she didn't know anyone in the Clan.
She eventually settles into Clan life and takes Spiderleg as a mate. Together, they have two kits, Toadkit and Rosekit. Spiderleg is noticeably awkward around the kits and Daisy, unsure how to act now that he has a family. Leafpool tries to tell him to give them more care, but in the end he and Daisy break up.
After her kits grow up, Daisy stays as a permanent queen, helping new mothers take care of their kits.
In the Super Editions
- When Crowfeather and Harespring come to ThunderClan's camp, they spot Daisy and Brightheart sitting outside the nursery. The she-cats watch Brightheart's kits tussle while enjoying the sunlight.
- As Daisy is helping Sandstorm clean out the nursery, Bramblestar notices. Worried about Sandstorm, he asks her if there are any other cats that could possibly assist Daisy in duties, since the senior warrior is growing older and did not need to be struggling in collecting moss. Sandstorm declines, mentioning that he is trying to pack her off into the elders' den, and goes back to helping Daisy claw together the stale moss.
- Bramblestar ends up helping Daisy gather the old moss, and asks her if she has heard anything about any she-cats expecting yet. Daisy shakes her head and says that although there aren't any yet, there should be some soon as it's new-leaf. She pauses and asks him to follow her, leading Bramblestar out of the nursery and pointing at Cinderheart and Lionblaze, stating that Cinderheart will be expecting soon.
- When Briarlight frets over how she is treated differently than the rest of the cats, Bramblestar asks her if she wants to be like Spiderleg, who is too worried to speak to Daisy, even though she is the mother of his kits.
- While on the way to the Gathering, Bramblestar calls out to Daisy when he spots the eyes of Smoky, one of the cats that used to live with Daisy. She greets him, however, his eyes vanish. Daisy wonders why he did not want to talk to her, and Bramblestar guesses that the large group of cats probably scared him, to which she agrees.
- Later, Bramblestar spots Daisy padding nervously in front of the nursery. She tells him that she is worried about Smoky and Floss, thinking that Smoky was waiting for them while they were going to the Gathering. She requests Bramblestar to allow her to visit them at the horseplace, who offers to go with her, to which she agrees. Graystripe asks Bramblestar what Daisy wanted, commenting that the Great Battle may have scared her, which Bramblestar contradicts. Graystripe suggests that she might be feeling out of place in ThunderClan, which worries Bramblestar.
- Bramblestar leaves with Daisy past sunhigh towards the edge of the lake. He notices she is limping, but Daisy assures she is fine. On the lakeshore, Amberpaw and Dewpaw haul themselves on Daisy, who lets out a startled yowl. When Bramblestar questions them, Amberpaw states they were practicing their stalking skills. Whitewing apologizes to Daisy about their behavior, and the apprentices apologize to Daisy, who gives them an affectionate lick around their ears. She and Bramblestar continue towards the stream and Daisy states that the apprentices made a good attack move. Bramblestar admires her quick recovery and sympathy towards the apprentices, thinking that she deserves as much respect and honor as any warrior. Daisy soon drops behind the Clan leader, who waits for her. Acknowledging her state, states that she should run more often. She flattens herself to the ground when they reach the fence around the horseplace.
- She leads Bramblestar to Smoky, amused by Bramblestar's fear. When Smoky and Daisy reunite, they touch noses saying it is great to see her. The loner looks more warily at Bramblestar, notes that he had seen him before as a young cat. Daisy explains that he is now Clan leader, and proceeds to ask where Floss is. Smoky tells her that she is dead, and when Daisy asks how, he tells her that she caught greencough, and the Twolegs were unable to treat her. Smoky shows her where she is buried, and mentions that Pip is buried there as well.
- Daisy exclaims that so much has happened after she left, and wonders how she could not have known, despite being a moment's travel away. Smoky shrugs, saying he is not welcome in the forest or moor, and tells her he respects her decision to leave. Hearing this, and looking at her, Bramblestar think that Daisy is regretting her decision for a heartbeat. When a tortoiseshell cat appears, Daisy grows hostile, asking her who she is. Smoky says that her name is Coriander, and she replaced Floss. Daisy, upset, asks how anyone can replace Floss. Bramblestar rests his tail on Daisy to warn her to stay silent, which Daisy understands, and greets her. She responds to Coriander through gritted teeth when asked what she is doing here, telling her she is just visiting. She tells Smoky that he should have talked to her while she was on the way to the Gathering, but Smoky says that he did not want to interrupt anything, making Daisy's shoulders sink.
- She visits the barn non-enthusiastically, which she comments has all changed. Her claws slide out when Coriander mentions is very comfortable, however is nudged by Bramblestar, who tells Smoky and Coriander that he and Daisy should be heading back home. Daisy agrees, saying she has much to do back at the ThunderClan camp. Smoky seems rather cheerful to let Daisy go, to which Bramblestar notices that he is not inviting her to drop by again. When Coriander warns them to watch out for the horses, Daisy snaps she is used to them. She is unusually quiet when heading back to camp. She tells Bramblestar she does not want to go back to the horseplace anymore, stating that her home is in ThunderClan. She is seen to be looking sad at the loss of her friends.
- At camp, Daisy complains about the wind. Bramblestar approaches her, asking her to to sleep in Purdy's den. Daisy agrees but mentions she probably wont get much sleep due to the wind. She compliments Purdy in a drowsy manner as he is telling her one of his stories. She emerges from the den when water floods the camp and follows the Clan to the trail on top of the cliff, assuring Bramblestar she will be fine.
- When the Clan arrives at the new camp, Daisy offers to be in charge of collecting clean, fresh bedding. Bramblestar thanks her and asks her to take a couple of cats with her to find dry moss and leaves. She asks Rosepetal and Mousewhisker to come with her. When they return, Millie complains that there is not enough bedding for Briarlight, to which Daisy apologizes, looking flustered, telling her they can get more later. She scolds Snowpaw and Dewpaw when she spots them play-fighting. She is relieved when Purdy leads the apprentices away, stating he is good with them. Bramblestar suggests that she she should ask Purdy to help her with the bedding, who agrees.
- While evacuating the camp, Daisy is seen outside the tunnel entrance with Squirrelflight and Purdy, spreading out wet moss and bracken to dry in the weak sun. Bramblestar soon asks her if she could show Minty the forest. She agrees, stating that she could also look for extra bedding. When Spiderleg and Amberpaw join her, she asks Amberpaw if she is okay when she starts coughing. Bramblestar asks Daisy to keep a close eye on her, who comments she will treat her like a kit. When Daisy brings up Spiderleg, Bramblestar doubts whether Daisy and Spiderleg would ever be mates again. As Daisy gets ready to lead her patrol out of camp, foxes arrive, causing the Clan to flee from the tunnel entrance. Daisy comforts Minty after the Clan is safe from the loose ground above the tunnel.
- When Seedpaw dies, Daisy offers to help Purdy bury her. When Bramblestar mentions about finding more bedding, Spiderleg comments that there is not enough dry moss, to which Daisy agrees and comments she cant find any moss, feathers, or dry leaves.
- After the Clan rescues kittypets from the floods, Daisy assures Squirrelflight that they could stretch out and dry the Twoleg pelt, however Squirrelflight simply snorts. When they arrive at their new camp, Daisy supervises the apprentices when Cinderheart takes them out to find fresh bedding. She is later seen with Lionblaze, taking fresh moss into the clearing, where Daisy tells Lionblaze she can take care of the bedding, allowing him to check the water levels.
- She is later seen getting out of the tunnel for a Clan meeting. Later, while living in the tunnels, she scolds Cherryfall and Molewhisker for going farther down the tunnels and is unimpressed by their argument of being bored in the area they are staying in the tunnels. After encountering a WindClan patrol, Jessy mentions Daisy told her to hang the Twoleg pelts in the sun. Daisy is seen supervising the apprentices drying moss while the Clan rebuilds the hollow after the water ceases.
- Later, when Bramblestar is about to start a Clan meeting, she is seen carrying balls of moss along with Purdy and the apprentices. She is outraged when Bramblestar announces that they will help ShadowClan, asking whether it is right to see mothers lose their kits again. She approaches Bramblestar saying that she thought she could trust him and asks why he is putting them in so much danger. Jessy comforts her by telling her she is a Clan cat through ad through. Daisy twitches her ears, still questioning why they should be looking for trouble. She eventually gives in, stating that Bramblestar is Clan leader, yet she still does not like the idea of helping ShadowClan. While preparing for the battle, Daisy overhears the conversation about who should join the battle, and pokes her head out of the tunnel saying that Minty should stay behind, not wanting to risk cat;s lives as it is not the same as the Dark Forest battle. Bramblestar asks her who else should stay behind, where she responds she needs enough cats to stay behind such as Brackenfur and Spiderleg, stating that as much as she would like Graystripe and Dustpelt to stay behind, their gray muzzles won't allow them to listen to her. She is seen with the cats who agreed to stay behind watch Bramblestar lead his Clan to help ShadowClan.
- After the battle, Daisy tells Brackenfur that the nursery is a disgrace and that Cinderheart can not have her kits in there. Brackenfur assures her he will make sure the nursery is ready, which satisfies Daisy. She is seen in the nursery with the two kittypets spreading moss over the floor, where she tells Minty to check for thorns. With a sharp flick of her tail, she tells Lionblaze that he may only visit the nursery to visit Cinderheart while kitting with her permission, to which he agrees. She is last mentioned by Jessy who states Daisy has enough help.
In the The New Prophecy arc
- Daisy is a loner living at the horseplace with Floss and Smoky during the time that the Clans move into the lake territories. It is also noted that Daisy is pregnant with kits at the time.
- WindClan and ThunderClan are on their way to a Gathering located near the horseplace when Smoky, closely followed by Daisy, stop them, standing on the other side of the fence. Smoky exhibits hostile behavior towards the cats as he questions their reason for passing by. Firestar allays their fears, assuring him that they didn't want to hurt them. Daisy is both suspicious and shocked at the large amount of cats passing by. Onewhisker supports Firestar's statement, but Mudclaw angers Smoky even more. Squirrelflight calms both cats down, explaining that the clans have no intention of living with Twolegs.
- Daisy, who refers to Twolegs as Nofurs, explains that they live in the stable with horses. Smoky then orders the cats to move on, and Squirrelflight protests his unfriendly behavior, to which Mudclaw unsheathes his claws. Whitetail bars Mudclaw's way with her tail, and justifies Smoky's behavior by pointing out he was only defending his territory. Daisy appears to be highly impressed with Whitetail's sense of smell, explaining that Floss had kits the previous day. She tells Smoky that the Clan cats mean no harm. Smoky introduces himself and his mate, and warns the Clans of the dog that lives with the Twolegs, and sends them off.
- Daisy gives birth to Smoky's kits, Berry, Mouse, and Hazel. She is afraid, though, that the Twolegs, or Nofurs, as she called them, would take her kits away the same way they took Floss's. Accordingly, soon after her kits are born, Daisy runs away from the Horseplace with them and into Clan territory Cloudtail, Spiderleg, Squirrelflight, and Thornclaw find her frightened under a bramble bush with her kits, to which she claims she was driven out by WindClan. Spiderleg offers to chase her off their territory. When Cloudtail says no, she is taken to camp, and Firestar offers her a place in ThunderClan for her and her kits. Daisy is hesitant because Dustpelt and Brambleclaw say that Firestar shouldn't allow four kittypets to join the Clan. She says that she never intended to join any Clan, but she will think about it.
- Daisy later notices Brightheart when she comes to talk with Cloudtail, when she sees the horrible scars marring one side of her face. Squealing in alarm, Daisy asks what had happened. Brightheart is very sensitive about her injuries, and simply tells Daisy she was attacked by dogs. She looks away so Daisy can no longer see her empty eye socket and pink scars. Daisy's kits are intensely scared of Brightheart, especially when she scolds them for tampering with the herb stock in Cinderpelt's den.
- Cloudtail offers to teach her some fighting moves, although she is not much of a fighter and she is very afraid during the badger attack on ThunderClan's camp. Her kits are renamed Hazelkit, Mousekit, and Berrykit in order to fit in the Clan better with proper names.
- Daisy never ends up being a very good fighter, and becomes very afraid of the forest after the badger attack on ThunderClan. Unfortunately for her, before Daisy has a chance to recover from her shock, Berrykit's tail is mangled by a fox trap and Daisy's fear of the forest escalates. Cloudtail is chosen to leave at first, but Daisy doesn't want Cloudtail to leave. However, he does go away to find Berrykit.
- As a result, she runs away with her kits, back to the barn they had come from. Cloudtail and Brambleclaw go after her, though, and try to convince her to return with them. Daisy says she was used to regular feeding times and the reliability of the Horseplace, and that warriors despised that way of life. Gently, Cloudtail tells her that they didn't despise her, but Daisy continues about how the forest was strange, the warrior code was confusing, and how she felt as if she couldn't belong. Watching Daisy fix her eyes on Cloudtail, Brambleclaw suddenly realizes that Daisy was in love with him, and it must hurt her to know that every day, they would never be more than friends, because he would only ever love Brightheart. Finally, it's Smoky who convinces her to go back by saying their kits clearly wanted to return, and she could always return to the Horseplace when they were warriors. Daisy leaves for ThunderClan with Cloudtail, Brambleclaw, and her kits in the morning.
- Later, Leafpool overhears her conversation with Brightheart in the nursery; Daisy tells Brightheart one of the reasons she had left the Clan, besides worrying about her kits, was that she wasn't close to anyone in the Clan, not like Brightheart was with Cloudtail. Brightheart murmurs an unintelligible question, to which Daisy firmly replies, "No," adding that Cloudtail was a good warrior who loved Brightheart very much. After thanking Daisy, Brightheart leaves the nursery, looking happier. Leafpool gives Daisy juniper berries shortly afterward.
In the Power of Three arc
- Daisy has chosen to remain full-time in the nursery as a queen. It is mentioned that she was the one who tends to Squirrelflight's kits while Ferncloud nurses them because when Squirrelflight gives birth to Jaykit, Hollykit, and Lionkit, her milk doesn't come. She is shown helping Squirrelflight patch up the holes in the nursery with leaves, and tells Squirrelflight to let her kits enjoy themselves while they can.
- She and Ferncloud are later put in charge of Jaykit, Lionkit, and Hollykit as part of their punishment for sneaking out of camp; they have to let the two queens know where they are at all times and before they leave the nursery. She soothes Hollykit's nervousness before her and her siblings' apprentice ceremony.
- She comes to Leafpool to report that Ferncloud is coughing and wheezing, but that her kits seem unharmed. She takes over the care of the kits as Ferncloud is isolated from them, so they don't become ill as well, and warns Dustpelt against hanging around the nursery, as he'll worry his kits.
- Daisy is seen sunning herself outside the nursery while watching Ferncloud's kits, Icekit and Foxkit. She says she and the kits will wait to eat, as the only thing that's left on the fresh-kill pile is a stale mouse. Daisy doesn't let Foxkit eat it because he has a cold and she wants him to have only warm food.
- Daisy quietly speaks up for Millie on choosing to keep her kittypet name with Brook when Firestar performs Millie's warrior ceremony. She tells the other cats that she chooses not to hunt or fight because tending kits is what she does best, but that she does it in her chosen name.
- Daisy and Spiderleg have a litter of two kits, Toadkit and Rosekit. Before Berrypaw, Mousepaw, and Hazelpaw's warrior ceremony, she fiercely grooms them, saying they can't be in the ceremony looking like a scruffy band of rogue kits. Daisy watches the ceremony proudly, though Jaypaw senses that she is anxious about leaving her two new kits alone.
- When a patrol brings two intruders to the ThunderClan camp, she sweeps her tail protectively around her two new kits, who are playing in a patch of sun. She later relaxes and shares tongues with Millie as her kits continue playing.
- Daisy is shown often to be overprotective of her two kits. Toadkit gets stung by nettles, and she gets in the way of Jaypaw's work by pacing anxiously around her kit. He eventually tells her to go check on Rosekit and she leaves. When news of WindClan thieving reaches her ears, she worries more about her kits more than her Clan.
- She is seen scolding Toadkit and Rosekit out of the nursery when they tickle Bumblekit, Briarkit and Blossomkit with a feather. Sol spots her, and comments on how she's not Clanborn. She becomes offended and Spiderleg quickly becomes defensive of her.
- She tells Spiderleg to take care when he goes out to battle WindClan, and takes shelter with the elders, Millie, and all the kits in Firestar's den. She is worried that the camp will be attacked again. After the sun vanishes and reappears, she carries Toadkit down from the Highledge, and later brings feathers for the wounded from Squirrelflight's nest. In the nursery, she tells Millie, who is coughing, that she feels a bit feverish, and then leads her two kits outside as Lionpaw cleans the bedding out from the nursery. Once it is confirmed Millie has whitecough, Daisy takes her two kits and moves with them to the apprentices' den to keep from getting ill, and cares for Millie's kits as well.
- She and her kits have moved back into the nursery, and she is anxious that her kits will start coughing as well as Millie and Briarkit. She is put in charge of nursing Bumblekit and Blossomkit when their mother falls ill, and Jaypaw brings her borage to help her milk come. She manages well with Ferncloud helping her. When Rosekit falls ill and has to go to the abandoned Twoleg nest with the other sick cats, she wants to go, but is persuaded by Brambleclaw to stay and care for the remaining healthy kits.
- She shows concerns for her mate, Spiderleg, when he falls ill as well, and she brings him a vole in Leafpool's den. Spiderleg states flatly that he doesn't want it, and she is offended. She also tells him his kits are worried about him as well, though it's a wonder they remember him, because he never comes to visit them. She is hurt that he wants nothing to do with his kits, and tells him he's missing out; that his own kits will soon forget him, and she leaves the medicine den. It is mentioned later that they are no longer mates, as Spiderleg tells Leafpool it just didn't work out, he never even meant to have kits with her.
- She carries Blossomkit out of the camp when the forest catches on fire, and later welcomes Millie and Briarkit back to the nursery once they are healed.
- Daisy questions Cloudtail about bringing Sol back to the camp, because she is worried about the safety of her kits. She seems to have slightly rekindled her relationship with Spiderleg, as she later supervises him playing with his kits, and asks him if he can't be a scarier badger, and after he leaves, she encourages the kits to keep warm.
- Later on, she argues with Jayfeather after he snaps at Toadkit when he jumps on his tail. She is later seen guiding the kits into the nursery for the night, promising they can play tomorrow. When Sol arrives in the camp, she is seen holding her tail protectively around her kits.
- After Honeyfern is killed by a snake, she keeps an eye on the frightened kits, and helps Millie warn them against going near that part of the cliff again. She becomes severely frightened at Briarkit's near death, and Leafpool has to give her a poppy seed to calm her down.
In the Omen of the Stars arc
- Daisy's kits are now warriors, Toadstep and Rosepetal. Two of her kits from her first litter, Mousewhisker and Hazeltail, have been chosen to mentor Bumblepaw and Blossompaw, respectively. Also, her son, Berrynose's, mate, Poppyfrost, is pregnant with his kits.
- Daisy is seen mostly with Ferncloud, and she still remains in the nursery. She attends Dovekit's and Ivykit's apprentice ceremony.
- She worries when Poppyfrost disappears suddenly, and she goes to the elders den where Jayfeather is. He leads her out of the den and into the clearing and reassures her about Poppyfrost, though Daisy is still anxious. She is lead into the nursery by Ferncloud, but she visits Jayfeather again. She explains that she is really worried about Poppyfrost, and how depressed the she-cat has been lately. She also reveals that Poppyfrost thinks Berrynose doesn't love her, and still wishes to be with Honeyfern. Jayfeather tells her that he will send word to Firestar and he leads her back to the nursery.
- Daisy is one of the first to greet Poppyfrost when she returns to camp, Berrynose having guided her back to the nursery.
- She stays with Poppyfrost during her kitting, and is the one who wakes Berrynose up when he first learns that the kits are coming. She licks the she-cat's head for reassurance and helps her drink water from moss. She snaps at her son Berrynose being so anxious and tells him to wait outside.
- Daisy is alarmed when Heathertail and Breezepelt come inside the camp while escorting Ivypaw and Dovepaw home, thinking it was an attacking WindClan patrol.
- She is seen evacuating the camp as the tree is falling, and she picks up Cherrykit on her way out, as Poppyfrost, another queen, is carrying Molekit. She comforts Cherrykit after the tree falls, as the kit is terrified. Firestar puts her in charge of the queens, kits and elders and tells her to keep them calm.
- While Firestar is sending out hunting patrols consisting of many of the Clan's warriors, Daisy comes out of the nursery with Molekit and Cherrykit. She voices her worries about a ShadowClan invasion to Firestar with only elders and kits in the camp. Firestar assures her that ShadowClan warriors wouldn't attack undefended kits and elders.
- When a fox attacks the camp, it gets dangerously close to the nursery. The fox is driven away, but Lionblaze thinks of how Daisy and the other kits and queens could have been hurt.
- Daisy is seen after Lionblaze and Dovepaw return to camp after encountering the fox once more in the forest. She, along with many others, ask if either of them were hurt very badly. Afterwards, she is seen washing a complaining Cherrykit.
- When Briarlight talks about how she shouldn't be able to eat, because she couldn't hunt for the Clan. Jayfeather points out that Daisy doesn't hunt, and she was able to eat. Briarlight retorts, saying that even though she didn't hunt, she looked after the kits. Jayfeather reminds her that she often played with them while Daisy rested.
- Lionblaze thinks of how Daisy and Ferncloud felt just as much like his mother as Squirrelflight, who had raised him, did, and far more so than Leafpool, who had kitted him.
- Daisy is in the nursery when Jayfeather checks on Cherrykit, who seems to have a fever. When Molekit jumps on top of Jayfeather, Daisy scolds him and tells him to get off.
- Later, when Cherrykit begins to wheeze, Daisy grows anxious and questions Jayfeather about her health. She follows Jayfeather as he leaves the nursery asking if he was fetching herbs for Cherrykit. Jayfeather doesn't have enough herbs to treat her, but suggests to Daisy a few things they could do to help her feel better.
- Daisy is seen with Ferncloud at the nursery entrance after Firestar calls a Clan meeting. She watches as Dovepaw and Ivypaw become warriors with new names, Dovewing and Ivypool, and cheers for them.
- She is first seen congratulating Sorreltail about expecting kits again. She gives Sorreltail's ear a lick and says she's glad she'll be moving back in with her and Ferncloud.
- Later, when Sorreltail is ordered to sit in the nursery until her kits are born, Daisy tells her that Ferncloud and herself made Sorreltail a comfortable nest in the nursery for her. Jayfeather thinks to himself that Sorreltail is going to be thoroughly pampered before her kits arrive.
- After Sorreltail gives birth, she greets her and tells her to lie down and rest. Sorreltail thanks her, and settles down with her kits.
- When Mousewhisker and Cherrypaw accidentally eat water hemlock, she is seen staring anxiously at her kit. When Cinderheart saves them, Daisy exclaims, thanking StarClan.
- Later, when WindClan is attacking through the tunnels, she says that she can fight, too, if she has to. She says she and Ferncloud will protect Sorreltail and her kits.
- Daisy is seen as curious when a battle is mentioned and is at the Clan meeting. When Lionblaze attacks Brightheart to see if she is fit for battle, Daisy scolds him, but Brightheart encourages Lionblaze to teach her more. When Daisy does a move on Brightheart, she stumbles and bumps her muzzle on the den floor. Lionblaze reports soon after to Brambleclaw that he has taught some defense tactics to Daisy already.
- In the battle against the Dark Forest, she fights relentlessly, defending the nursery alongside Ferncloud and Brightheart.
In the A Vision of Shadows arc
- On the first night Alderpaw sleeps in the apprentices’ den, he notes that he misses having Daisy and Squirrelflight sleeping beside him. On the way to a Gathering as they approach the horseplace, Alderpaw urges Sparkpaw to remember Daisy’s stories of the place. As Bramblestar calls for a Clan meeting, Daisy and Lilyheart emerge from the nursery and settles near the entrance. During the journey to find SkyClan, Alderpaw and Sparkpaw pass the horseplace again and Alderpaw notes that Daisy described to them what horses looked like. As Alderpaw and Lilyheart talk about the queen taking care of extra kits, Lilyheart comments that Daisy is a big help and she is currently out hunting.
- Later on, Daisy is seen outside of the nursery with Lilyheart.
- Daisy is seen outside the nursery beside Lilyheart, who stretches and soaks up the meager warmth. Later that day, when Bramblestar tells Alderpaw that he is sending a patrol to look for SkyClan, the Clan leader looks at the Clan as he does so to make sure that no other cat is listening, and Lilyheart and Daisy are seen dozing.
- Daisy exits the nursery with Leafpool, where they were tending to injured RiverClan cats. Later, Daisy emerges from the nursery again with Leafpool, this time with Snowbird and her kits. When SkyClan takes shelter in ThunderClan camp, Daisy takes Tinycloud to the nursery.
- Daisy is seen next to Blossomfall, dozing in the sunlight near the ThunderClan nursery. When Fernsong and Ivypool are discussing the possibility of having kits, Ivypool mentions to Fernsong that Daisy is getting too old to be looking after another litter of kits.
- When a rockslide ravages ThunderClan's camp, Daisy flees from the nursery, following Thornclaw, who has Eaglekit in his jaws. She and the others successfully escape the rockslide, leaving only Snowbush with an injured leg.
- When sickness spreads in camp, Briarlight is moved to the nursery. Daisy welcomes her and makes a nest for the she-cat. The kits hurl themselves at Briarlight, and the older cream queen gently pushes them away, telling them to be gentle.
- During a storm, the roof of the nursery flies off in the wind. Daisy helps Twigpaw and Ivypool drag as much bedding as they can away from the incoming rain. Later, the cream she-cat compliments Cinderheart's kits, saying they'll be apprenticed before she knows it. When Dovewing visits camp, she admits that she had weird dreams while pregnant. Daisy comforts her, wishing she'd known to help her, because it's very common among queens.
- When Dovewing visits ThunderClan, Daisy emerges from the nursery, wanting to know what all the noise is about. She pushes past Ivypool, and says to Dovewing that kin is kin, no matter where they are. Her words are met with protest from Cherryfall, who says that Clan is more important than kin, moving closer to Bumblestripe as she says it.
- Later, Daisy is seen with Ivypool and her kits, and when Bristlekit says that all Tigerstars are murders, Ivypool says that the new Tigerstar isn't anything like the old Tigerstar. Bristlekit asks why, saying that Graystripe told the kit that Tigerstar murdered Firestar, and with an uneasy look at Daisy, Ivypool says that Graystripe likes to make every story an adventure.
- Daisy and Ivypool are soon joined by Twigbranch, and Daisy tells the newcomer that Alderheart has gone to ShadowClan with Tigerstar and Puddleshine. Eyes wide with worry, Daisy says that while Alderheart volunteered to go, you could see that the young medicine cat was scared. Ivypool says that Bramblestar wouldn't have let him go if he was in danger, but Daisy says that Molewhisker overheard everything, and that it didn't sound like Alderheart had a choice in going or staying. Twigbranch asks Daisy if Tigerstar would kill Alderheart if something happened to Puddleshine, and Daisy says that Tigerstar said just as much. Ivypool corrects Daisy, saying that Alderheart would be punished, not killed.
In The Broken Code arc
- Daisy as well as the other nursery queens are shown resting outside the nursery while their kits play around them during Bristlepaw's warrior ceremony. She is also shown later sharing the rabbit Bristlefrost caught with the elders and the other queens.
In the Field Guides
- Daisy tells the story of how she eventually was led to come to ThunderClan. Daisy finds that her friend Floss' kits have disappeared. Daisy says that the kits couldn't even walk, and Floss tells her that she thinks the Twolegs took them. Daisy asks why the Twolegs would do this. Smoky suggests that the Twolegs might need the kits for another barn. Daisy then sees that she would not be able to have her kits in the barn with her, and decides that she would go into the forest and raise them there. She says that Smoky always liked Floss more than he liked her, anyway, and that she can leave without much trouble. She mentions the fact that when the Clans came to the lake she saw a white cat that looked welcoming and could have been a good mate (Cloudtail) and an orange leader with "warm" eyes (Firestar). Daisy believes that those cats seem kind enough to trust and she leaves the barn with her three kits.
- Daisy is briefly mentioned when Rock is talking about Firestar. Rock tells the three kits of StarClan that because Firestar became leader of ThunderClan, no cat can argue that Daisy does not serve the Clan well in the nursery.
- Daisy is mentioned in the battle against the badgers. Brightheart tells Whitepaw to go with Daisy and her kits to hide outside of the camp. Whitepaw protests, and Cloudtail promises to keep an eye on her as she fights. As Whitepaw is climbing a badger's shoulder, she yowls to Cloudtail to go help Brightheart with Daisy and the kits. He, Squirrelflight, Brightheart, and Brambleclaw each carry a kit and climb up the hollow with Daisy, as Whitepaw prays to StarClan for their safety.
- It is mentioned on Sandstorm's page that Sandstorm speaks up for ThunderClan cats who typically shied away from traditional warrior duties. In particular, she also stands up for Daisy, who comes from the horseplace by the lake. Sandstorm defended Daisy's wish to stay in the nursery, tending to the kits and helping other queens instead of joining Clan patrols.
In the Novellas
- Daisy appears at the entrance of the nursery, scolding Berrykit for bothering Brackenfur and tells him to come closer to her so she can wash Berrykit. Hazelkit and Mousekit pop their heads out and say the Berrykit is a bad kit and Firestar would feed him to the badgers. Daisy looks horrified at the two kits and tells them to get back into the nursery, due to being too cold at that time. Leafpool comments the she overwhelmed.
- The Great Battle is won, but there are many deceased. Daisy agrees that Hollyleaf will never regret saving Ivypool. She untangles the deceased cat's dark fur as if Hollyleaf can feel every tug. She says Hollyleaf died a true warrior. When it is time to bury the fallen, Daisy and Brightheart keep Sorreltail's kits in the elders' den, as the queen died of her wounds. Two sunrises later, Squirrelflight and Daisy amuse the kits while Brightheart is on patrol. About a day later, Daisy is mentioned to have taken Briarlight into the forest to stretch her legs. It is also mentioned that Daisy and Brightheart have moved the kits back into the nursery. Days later, Brightheart leaves her kits in Daisy's care again to go on patrol.
- Dovewing is walking past the nursery when she hears Molepaw playing with the kits. He is telling them about the battle with the Dark Forest. When Dovewing tells the kits to stop, Amberkit starts to say that they should be allowed to keep playing. When Daisy hears Amberkit, she comes out of the nursery and asks what the problem is. Dovewing says that Molepaw picked a bad game. Daisy then says that all kits will play-fight. She then leads them back into the nursery with her.
- If she believes in StarClan, that is where she will go when she dies.
- She never tried to take Cloudtail from Brightheart.
- Her original description was a pale creamy-brown color, although it was later changed to cream-colored.
- She will feature in her own novella, titled Daisy's Kin.
- Vicky thinks that Daisy might be distantly related to Floss.
- Daisy has mistakenly been called gray-and-white and milky white.
- She was mistakenly shown as the mother of Molekit instead of Hazeltail on the Warriors website family tree.
- Vicky mistakenly said that Daisy and Floss had similar coloring.
Please do not edit this gallery
Please do not edit this gallery
- Smoky (formerly): Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Spiderleg (formerly): Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Mousewhisker: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Berrynose: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Toadstep: Deceased, verified StarClan member
|Spiderleg ♂||Daisy ♀||Smoky ♂||Floss ♀|
|Toadstep ♂||Rosepetal ♀||Unidentified Kits||Unidentified Kits||See More|
|Hazeltail ♀||Mousewhisker ♂||Honeyfern ♀||Berrynose ♂||Poppyfrost ♀|
|See More||Molewhisker ♂||Cherryfall ♀|
= Gender Unknown
- Firestar: "That's enough. Sheathe your claws. There'll be no fighting here."
- Daisy: "Thank you for standing up for us. I couldn't help hearing what you were saying. I didn't intend to join anyone when I left home. I only wanted to save my kits from whatever happened to Floss's litter. If it's a problem having us here, we'll leave as soon as my kits are strong enough to travel."
- Twilight, page 142
- "Every kit is different, and every kit deserves to know its father. You're missing out, Spiderleg, and if you're not careful it will be too late, and your kits won't know who you are!"
- —Daisy to Spiderleg Long Shadows, page 235
- "Her eyes, fixed on Cloudtail, were huge with sorrow. Understanding struck Brambleclaw like a flash of lightning. She was in love with the white warrior! And she must know that there would never be any cat for him but Brightheart. He let out a purr of sympathy. Perhaps Daisy was right to leave. It must hurt to see Cloudtail every day and know he would never be more than a friend."
- —Brambleclaw's narration Sunset, page 192
- "The reason I left...well, it was only partly because of the danger out here. I've been worried about the kits since the badger attack, but I'm their mother-I'd worry about them wherever they were. Mostly it was because I-I don't have any cat in the Clan that I'm close to. Not like you and Cloudtail."
- —Daisy to Brightheart Sunset, page 207
- "Come on, then, Sorreltail. Ferncloud and I have made you a really comfortable nest in the nursery."
- —Daisy when Sorreltail is ordered to stay in the nursery The Forgotten Warrior, page 119
- "We can fight, too, if we have to. We'll guard Sorreltail and the kits."
- —Daisy before ThunderClan goes into battle with WindClan The Forgotten Warrior, page 306
- "Replaced Floss? How can any cat replace Floss?"
- —Daisy upset about Coriander being Floss' replacement Bramblestar's Storm, page 67
- Daisy: "What do you think you're doing? If that’s how you treat the bedding, you don't deserve to have any."
- Snowpaw: "It's all wet and yucky anyway."
- Bramblestar's Storm, page 146
- A Different Path on the Warriors official website
- Character Spotlight - Daisy on the Warriors official website
- Honoring the Mother Cats on the Warriors official website
- The Measure of a Father on the Warriors official website (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Revealed in Sunset, allegiances
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Revealed in Starlight, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Night Whispers, page 141
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 210
- ↑ Revealed in Eclipse, page 232
- ↑ Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 150
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 146
- ↑ Revealed in Starlight, page 226
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 3
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Kate's Blog
- ↑ Revealed in Starlight, pages 227-228
- ↑ Character Spotlight - Daisy on the Warriors official website
- ↑ Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 189
- ↑ Revealed in The Sight, page 8
- ↑ 
- ↑ Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 193
- ↑ Revealed in Eclipse, page 236
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 Revealed in Twilight, page 146
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Revealed in the allegiances of Outcast
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, page 299