- Below contains in-depth information for chapter twenty five of Dawn (book). If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 25 (of 25)
- Page Numbers: 328-335
- The Clans continue to make the journey to their new home from the mountains and home of the Tribe. Sorreltail points out to Leafpaw that Tallstar, the WindClan leader, seems lively again. Leafpaw notices that every cat seems in better spirits, and that the Clans are mingling and talking amongst each other. Leafpaw is unsure if this place is the Clans' new home, but agrees that it is better than everywhere else they have passed through on the journey. In the morning, the Clans are still waiting for StarClan to send them a sign as they journey on. Leafpaw recounts her dream about a shining expanse of water to the Clans, but is unsure whether it was a vision or just that, a dream. Firestar talks with Leafpaw about Cinderpelt's fire and tiger omen, theorizing that instead of Brambleclaw and Squirrelpaw destroying the Clans, they saved them by bringing them away from the Twolegs' destruction.
- The Clans eventually reach the top of a ridge, and from there, Leafpaw sees the "shining expanse of water" she dreamed about. She realizes that StarClan is here and that this place is the new home the Clans have been looking for.
- The Clans reach their new home by the lake.
Notes and references
|Dawn (book) chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Chapter 25|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.