- The fall of ShadowClan is a major point in Clan history. After failing to reclaim leadership, Rowanstar steps down and disbands ShadowClan, merging the remaining cats with SkyClan, under the leadership of Leafstar, and ShadowClan is officially declared gone. Despite multiple cats encouraging Rowanstar, now Rowanclaw, to take up leadership again, he refuses. Twigpaw, Violetshine, and Tree ask Tawnypelt, Rowanclaw's mate, to lead instead, but she was unsure and eventually refused to lead after Rowanclaw's death.
- Rowanstar, feeling he can no longer lead, steps down and reverts to his warrior status, merging ShadowClan with SkyClan. ShadowClan is declared nonexistent.
- Tigerheart returns and is resurrected to become Tigerstar, taking up his father’s position as leader and revives the fallen Clan.
- Darktail and his rogues follow the group of ThunderClan cats and Needlepaw back to the lake territories, and they ask to join ShadowClan. Rowanstar denies and forces them out of his territory. This results in the ShadowClan apprentices' rebeling against Rowanstar and claim that his decision was stupid. Rowanstar silences the apprentices and punishes them.
- Violetkit sneaks out of camp to visit her sister, Twigkit, who is in ThunderClan. Darktail and his rogues catch her and bring her back to ShadowClan. They once again ask to join, but Rowanstar and Crowfrost, the deputy, order them out. This time, however, Needlepaw claims she no longer wants to live like a ShadowClan cat and decided to join the rogues. She brings Violetkit with her and is followed by Juniperpaw and Sleekpaw. ShadowClan is then left with two apprentices, Strikepaw and Yarrowpaw, who were in favor of the rebellion, but decided to stay in ShadowClan with their families. The outburst of the apprentices cause a disruption among the remaining ShadowClan cats; Berryheart, Beepaw and Cloverfoot decide to leave later on as well.
- A sickness, which became known as yellowcough, spreads throughout ShadowClan, claiming the lives of Wasptail, Kinkfur and Crowfrost, who is replaced as deputy by Tigerheart. Soon afterwards, Darktail and his rogues come back to ShadowClan and inform Rowanstar that they are taking over. Rowanstar is forced to leave with his only two remaining supporters, Tawnypelt and Tigerheart. Darktail merges the remaining ShadowClan and his rogues to become the Kin, and Rowanstar, Tawnypelt, and Tigerheart seek refuge in ThunderClan.
Battle against the Kin
- Darktail orders the Kin to battle for RiverClan's territory, for which he forces all of his cats to participate, including the elders, Ratscar and Oakfur. During the battle, the RiverClan cats, Heronwing, Perchwing, Foxnose, Petalfur, and Shadepelt are killed, and Icewing, Brackenpelt, Mintfur and the deputy, Reedwhisker, are taken captive. The former warrior, Pinenose of ShadowClan and a kittypet recruit, Max, are also killed in the battle. Darktail refuses to let Mistystar take the bodies of her slain Clanmates for burial, and RiverClan is forced to take shelter in ThunderClan.
- After losing RiverClan's territory to the Kin, the four Clans agree that Darktail needs to be driven out. As this happens, many of the former ShadowClan cats realize that following Darktail was a mistake, as he is a cruel and dishonourable cat. Dawnpelt awakens Violetpaw and tells her that she is leaving the Kin and has sent her sons, Juniperclaw and Strikestone, ahead of her to seek for ThunderClan. Violetpaw asks about Sleekwhisker, and Dawnpelt solemnly replies that Sleekwhisker would never want to leave, and that she hasn't even asked her. As Dawnpelt is about to leave, she is caught by Darktail, who offers to escort her off the territory personally. Dawnpelt never makes it to ThunderClan and is implied to be have killed by Darktail, along with several other former ShadowClan cats who tried to leave.
- ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and the ShadowClan refugees lead an attack to drive out the Kin; however, this fails when WindClan suddenly retreats, forcing ThunderClan and RiverClan to retreat as well. It is then revealed that Darktail is the son of Onestar, the WindClan leader. Darktail wants to destroy the Clans, an anger that has been rooted since when Onestar had rejected him as a kit, and his mother, Smoke taught him to hate the Clans. Darktail started with ShadowClan, since Rowanstar's leadership was already failing. SkyClan then comes to the lake, and the Clans decide to mount a final attack on the Kin. The medicine cats from each Clan are given a prophecy by Firestar, and they realize that they need to utilize their skills and come up with a plan: ThunderClan will attack directly, while ShadowClan sneaks in and attacks. WindClan will rush in and assist ThunderClan and ShadowClan, SkyClan will drop from the trees, and the four Clans will drive The Kin back to the lake, where RiverClan will emerge from the water and attack from behind.
- The plan is successful, and Onestar and Darktail get into a fight, eventually coming into the lake, and the father and son later drown each other. Without their leader, the remains of the Kin runs away with Yarrowleaf, Sleekwhisker and Spikefur among them. ShadowClan is later reformed, and they take back their territory.
- Despite Rowanstar trying to reinstate ShadowClan, he is unable to keep the respect of his Clanmates except for Tawnypelt and Tigerheart. Tigerheart in particular struggles to provide support for his father, but at the same time, he is the only cat with authority who is able to calm ShadowClan.
- Plumwillow, a SkyClan warrior, kills a rabbit on ShadowClan's border with SkyClan, and Grassheart and Juniperclaw wish to keep it, and Tigerheart, attempting to resolve the feud, allows Plumwillow to keep the rabbit, much to the anger of Grassheart and Juniperclaw, who tells Rowanstar of Tigerheart's choice. Rowanstar leads a large patrol to get the rabbit back, and he and Leafstar eventually conclude that the next rabbit caught would be ShadowClan's. The situation worsens when two cats, Snowbird and Scorchfur, agree to only take orders from Tigerheart, which causes him to be upset.
- Coming Soon
- Tigerheart leaves ShadowClan to be with his mate, a ThunderClan she-cat named Dovewing, who is also expecting his kits. His departure causes Rowanstar to choose Tawnypelt to succeed him, and this causes distress among the two mates. The sudden disappearance of their son and deputy makes them believe ShadowClan is doomed forever.
- Coming Soon
- At a Gathering, Rowanstar reveals that he is going to disband ShadowClan, much to the shock of the other Clans. He steps down from leadership and reverts back to his warrior name, Rowanclaw. He asks Leafstar to take in the remaining ShadowClan cats, and she agrees, making them all part of SkyClan. Tree, a loner, brings back the spirits of Dawnpelt, Lioneye, Birchbark, Beenose, Mistcloud, and Needletail. They inform the Clans that Berryheart, Cloverfoot, Sparrowtail, Rippletail, Yarrowleaf, Slatefur, Sleekwhisker and Spikefur are still alive; however, Rowanstar argues that he has failed his Clanmates and ShadowClan, and renounces his leadership status and name once and for all.
- Coming Soon
A chance for revival
- Violetshine and Twigpaw attempt to convince Rowanclaw to reinstate himself as ShadowClan’s leader, but he refuses. They attempt to try it with Tawnypelt, but she is unsure of it. After Rowanclaw's death, she tells Macgyver that she won't lead ShadowClan without Rowanclaw.
- Coming Soon
Fall of the fallen leader
- Sleekwhisker kidnaps Yarrowleaf’s kits, Flaxkit and Hopkit, and manages to force Tawnypelt to be jumped by Jacques and Susan, two trouble-making kittypets. She wants to kill Tawnypelt as a "revenge" on Roawnclaw, blaming him for everything that went wrong in her life. Violetshine discovers Sleekwhisker’s betrayal when Sleekwhisker drugged Yarrowleaf and took her kits. Violetshine gathers Rowanclaw, Macgyver, and Yarrowleaf to hunt her down. They discover that Sleekwhisker has teamed up with Nettle, Yarrowleaf’s former mate and the father of her kits, and Raven, one of Darktail's most devoted followers. Nettle taunts Rowanclaw, and Rowanclaw tells them that he would sacrifice himself for Tawnypelt and the kits. After Nettle and Sleekwhisker refuse because Nettle wants to keep the kits to himself, Rowanclaw lunges at the two, and they all fight each other. After the skirmish, Rowanclaw manages to kill Nettle; however, the aforementioned tom and Sleekwhisker manage to mortally wound Rowanclaw, which he later dies, while Tawnypelt and Yarrowleaf are able to steal back the kits. As he dies, Rowanclaw tells Tawnypelt that he has seen Tigerheart in his dreams and knows he will return.
- Coming Soon
Return of Tigerheart
- Grassheart and Strikestone reveal that Tigerheart has returned with Berryheart, Cloverfoot, Sparrowtail, and Slatefur, but the tom is dead. Hawkwing, the SkyClan deputy, Alderheart, and Violetshine race to the Moonpool and learn that Tigerheart has brought back new cats for ShadowClan. The cats consist of Ant, Cinnamon, and Blaze, as well as Berryheart and Sparrowtail’s new litter and his litter with Dovewing. When Puddleshine is unable to revive Tigerheart, the tom is resurrected by gaining his nine lives to become ShadowClan’s new leader and gaining the name, Tigerstar.
- Coming Soon
Revival of the Clan
- The newly named Tigerstar takes the leadership position like his father before him and orders all of the ShadowClan cats to follow him home, reviving the fallen Clan.
- Coming Soon
- Rowanclaw was a veteran ShadowClan warrior and succeeded the leadership position of Blackstar during The Great Storm, becoming Rowanstar. He is Tawnypelt's mate, and the father of Dawnpelt, Tigerstar and Flametail. When Darktail's rogues wishes to join ShadowClan, he denies them. Bramblestar arrives from ThunderClan and suggests hunting down the rogues. Rowanstar reluctantly agrees, and he sends Crowfrost, his deputy, to deal with it, making it apparent that Crowfrost seems to handle most of Rowanstar's duties. Needlepaw spoke out against Rowanstar, claiming the rogues has much to offer for ShadowClan; Rowanstar, infuriated with her, punishes her and the other rebeling apprentices. When the rogues asks again, and this time, Crowfrost forces them out, Needlepaw decides she no longer wants to live like a Clan cat and leaves with Violetkit. Rowanstar's grandkits, Sleekpaw and Juniperpaw, leave as well. They are followed shortly after by Berryheart, Cloverfoot and Beepaw. Rowanstar, confused yet knowing he needs to remain strong, declares them traitors; however, the seed of doubt is planted within his Clanmates, wondering why Rowanstar did nothing to stop them from leaving. Rowanstar later announces that his sole remaining grandson, Strikepaw, and Yarrowpaw have received their warrior names, becoming Strikestone and Yarrowleaf. Many cats question why none of the other four apprentices were named and begin to wonder how Rowanstar handled the situation.
- A disease called yellowcough spreads through ShadowClan, and Rowanstar becomes infected. Most of his duties are left to Crowfrost, and during this time, Twigpaw sneaks into ShadowClan camp to see Violetpaw, her sister, and Scorchfur comes up with the idea that if they use her as a bargain for ThunderClan, they can get them the cure, which is known as lungwort. Onestar refuses, and many cats die until Harespring and Kestrelflight, the WindClan deputy and medicine cat, go behind his back to give it to ShadowClan; however, Kinkfur, Wasptail and Crowfrost die due to Rowanstar's lack of control over the situation. Rowanstar chooses his son, Tigerheart to succeed Crowfrost.
The rogues return to ShadowClan, and Darktail usurps the leadership from Rowanstar. Rowanstar asks the ShadowClan cats to support him, but only Tawnypelt and Tigerheart come to his defense. Rowanstar is forced out, and he, along with Tigerheart and Tawnypelt, seek refuge in ThunderClan. This causes problems with Bramblestar as the two leaders often tried to take control, along with Tigerheart and Squirrelflight, who quarreled over authority. Eventually, many of the former ShadowClan cats realize that Darktail is a cruel leader and attempt to leave for ThunderClan. Many cats are successful; however, Rowanstar's daughter, Dawnpelt, does not appear, distressing the ShadowClan leader. Upon successfully killing Darktail and driving out the Kin, Rowanstar reinstates as ShadowClan's leader; however, he fails to regain the respect and authority he once had, and many cats turn to Tigerheart instead. Rowanstar offers his son the position as leader, and Tigerheart denies, feeling conflicted between his feelings for Dovewing, supporting his father, and knowing that ShadowClan was right in knowing that Rowanstar is not a strong leader. Eventually, Tigerheart disappears, and Rowanstar chooses Tawnypelt to succeed him, but at the same time, the loss of his son causes Rowanstar to believe ShadowClan is doomed. At a Gathering, Rowanstar announces that he is going to disband ShadowClan, much to the shock of everyone. Many cats try to overrule him, but Rowanstar is firm and asks Leafstar, the leader of SkyClan, to accept himself and the remaining ShadowClan cats into SkyClan. Leafstar accepts, and when asked, Rowanstar claims that he had hoped to reunite ShadowClan with a strong deputy like Tigerheart, but with him gone, he sees no point in continuing. A loner named Tree reveals to the cats that he can make the spirits of cats appear, and when he does, Rowanstar is shocked to see that Dawnpelt, Lioneye, Birchbark, Beenose, Mistcloud, and Needletail. They informs the cats that ShadowClan's missing Clanmates are likely still alive and to go find them. Rowanstar refuses and says he has failed. He reverts back to his warrior name, Rowanclaw, and joins SkyClan.
- Tawnypelt is the sister of Bramblestar, and the daughter of Tigerstar and Goldenflower. When she was an apprentice, she joins ShadowClan; she eventually became mates with Rowanclaw and had his kits, consisting of Flametail, Dawnpelt, and Tigerheart, later Tigerstar.
- Before the apprentice rebellion, Tawnypelt was a respected senior warrior of ShadowClan and had seen the birth of her grandkits through Dawnpelt. Upon losing her apprentice, Needlepaw, and grandchildren, Sleekpaw and Juniperpaw, to Darktail's rogues, Tawnypelt took it upon herself to support Rowanstar. When Rowanstar is forced out of ShadowClan, Tawnypelt, along with Tigerheart, stood by him and went with him to seek refuge in ThunderClan where Tawnypelt's brother, Bramblestar is the leader. She continues being Rowanstar's biggest supporter and takes part in the battle to drive the Kin out; however, Tigerheart disappears, and Rowanstar chooses Tawnypelt to succeed him. The two mates wonder if the disappearance of Tigerheart means that ShadowClan is doomed. Eventually, Rowanstar disbands ShadowClan, and despite Tawnypelt not agreeing with his choice, she supports him and claims no cat should ever have to deal with such treachery from their Clanmates. Tawnypelt then becomes a warrior of SkyClan, following ShadowClan's merge with SkyClan.
- Coming Soon
- Tigerheart is the son of Rowanclaw and Tawnypelt, and is a loyal warrior of ShadowClan. During the apprentice rebellion, he loses his apprentice and niece, Sleekpaw, to the rogues, along with his nephew, Juniperpaw. He chooses to stay in ShadowClan with his parents, sister, and other nephew, Strikepaw. Upon Crowfrost dying due to yellowcough, Rowanstar appoints Tigerheart to succeed him, much to Tigerheart's shock. Eventually, Darktail comes back with more rogues and forcefully takes the leadership from Rowanstar. Tigerheart, along with Tawnypelt, join their leader in seeking refuge in ThunderClan, where Tigerheart's own uncle, Bramblestar was the leader.
- Upon arriving in ThunderClan, tensions rise as Tigerheart fought with Squirrelflight, the ThunderClan deputy, as the two of them continually tried to take control. During this, Tigerheart reconnects with Dovewing, who he shares a brief romantic relationship with. Tigerheart supports Violetpaw's plan of getting the ShadowClan cats out of the Kin and takes part in the final battle to kill Darktail. Upon being successful, Tigerheart knows that Rowanstar is not a strong leader and agrees with the ShadowClan cats in wanting a different leader; however, he also felt obligated to support his father and attempts to defend him from the harsh criticism that came from the ShadowClan cats. Rowanstar offers Tigerheart the position to lead, but Tigerheart denies, feeling conflicted as his position as deputy and his feelings for Dovewing, who had revealed to him that she was expecting his kits. Tigerheart learns from Puddleshine that there needs to be a stronger sun, which the deputy interprets as himself standing in the way of Rowanstar's leadership. To make matters worse, Snowbird and Scorchfur agree to only take orders from Tigerheart, claiming him to be a better leader than Rowanstar. Tigerheart eventually leaves ShadowClan to be with Dovewing, and Rowanstar appoints Tawnypelt to succeed him. The disappearance of their son causes the mates to believe ShadowClan is doomed. The loss of Tigerheart causes Rowanstar to disband ShadowClan, as he was hoping to reunite them with a strong deputy like his son.
- Tigerheart returns to ShadowClan with Dovewing and their three kits, Shadowkit, Lightkit, and Pouncekit. With them are Blaze, Ant, and Cinnamon. Spire, another guardian cat, was among them, but died saving Pouncekit and falling from a drawbridge. Along the way, Tigerheart finds Berryheart, Sparrowtail, Cloverfoot and Slatefur hiding within a disheveled building. He informs them that Darktail is dead, and the Kin have disbanded. He then takes his patrol back to ShadowClan. Tigerheart saves Berryheart and Sparrowtail's son, Hollowkit, from an owl, but in the process, is picked up and dropped by the owl, causing massive internal injuries to himself. The traveling cats try to get him to Puddleshine, although their efforts are in vain as Tigerheart dies due to his severe injuries. While dead, Tigerheart sees his father and sister, Rowanclaw and Dawnpelt, in StarClan, and he is informed that his time is not over, confusing Tigerheart.
- Eventually, the traveling cats reach ShadowClan and bring the deceased tom to Puddleshine, who tries to revive Tigerheart, but fails. As a last resort, Puddleshine brings him to the Moonpool, while Grassheart and Strikestone go to ThunderClan to bring Hawkwing, the SkyClan deputy. Tigerheart eventually learns that he is to be brought back as Tigerstar to lead his Clan. His resurrection is met with joy from the former ShadowClan cats, and Tigerstar reunites ShadowClan.
- Tigerstar's rise to leadership is not without it's costs. Bramblestar and Graystripe make note that Tigerstar shares the name of his grandfather, Tigerstar, who was leader of ShadowClan many seasons ago. His grandfather's reputation for being cruel and power-hungry and a leading role in the attack with the Dark Forest has not been forgotten, and many cats were shocked when the newly appointed leader's name was announced at a Gathering when he was born.
- Darktail is the son of Onestar and a kittypet named Smoke. His mother tried to get him into WindClan, but Onestar, then Onewhisker, denies, knowing the fact that he sired a kit with a kittypet would ruin his reputation, as well as fearing that Darktail would not be able to survive being a Clan cat. Enraged, Smoke raises Darktail to hate his father, the Clans and their way of life.
- Darktail eventually makes his way to SkyClan territory and is accepted into the Clan briefly; however, he plans an attack with his rogues and manages to kill the SkyClan deputy, Sharpclaw and Bouncefire, a warrior. Darktail tells Hawkwing, Sharpclaw's son, that he plans to destroy the Clans and started with SkyClan. His attack fails as SkyClan retreats from the gorge. A few moons later, a patrol consisting of Clan cats comes to the gorge in search of SkyClan. Darktail kills Mistfeather, a SkyClan warrior who stayed behind in the gorge, and follows the patrol back the lake.
- He learns that Rowanstar's leadership is suffering and takes the opportunity to catch prey and asks to join, along with his second-in-command, Rain. Rowanstar denies them access, and Needlepaw, furious with Rowanstar's choice, berates him for not allowing them in. Rowanstar punishes her, and a few days later, Darktail asks again, and Rowanstar and Crowfrost deny them again; however, Needlepaw, Juniperpaw, and Sleekpaw goes to join them, claiming they no longer want to live in a Clan that "only cares about peace", and Needlepaw takes Violetkit with her. Berryheart, Cloverfoot and Beepaw follow them soon afterwards. Darktail discovers that ShadowClan is suffering under a disease called Yellowcough, and when they eventually recover, Darktail comes back and announces that he is taking over ShadowClan and forces Rowanstar out of the Clan, along with Tawnypelt and Tigerheart. Darktail renames the remaining ShadowClan cats and his rogues "The Kin", telling them that they are all equal now. He drowns any cat who tries to leave the Kin.
- Darktail, having successfully destroyed one Clan, moves on to take on RiverClan and forces the entirety of ShadowClan and three kittypet recruits to fight against RiverClan. RiverClan is no match for the combined forces, and the Kin wins the battle. Darktail refuses to let Mistystar take the dead bodies of Heronwing, Perchwing, Shadepelt, Petalfur, and Foxnose for burial, angering the RiverClan leader. Furthermore, the Kin captures Brackenpelt, Mintfur, Icewing, and the deputy as well as Mistystar's son, Reedwhisker. RiverClan is forced to take shelter with ThunderClan. Darktail tortures the four RiverClan prisoners with starvation and forces them to swear an oath to the Kin. Bramblestar, Mistystar, Rowanstar, and Onestar agree to fight off the rogues and lead an attack to rid them of the territories; however, the plan backfires as Onestar and Darktail fight one on one, and Darktail whispers something into Onestar's ear, causing Onestar to become paranoid, and he orders WindClan to retreat. ThunderClan, RiverClan, and the ShadowClan refugees are no match for the forces of the Kin and are forced to retreat as well. The leaders later question Onestar about this, and Onestar reveals to them that Darktail is, in fact, his son. The Clans decide to make one final effort to drive out the Kin. They now have the majority of more former ShadowClan cats and SkyClan on their side.
- A successful attack is led, and Onestar takes it upon himself to fight Darktail, taunting him and the father and son fight their way down to the lake, where they both drown each other. With their leader gone, and the Kin retreats, the Clans are victorious.
- Despite Darktail's death, his actions have an everlasting effect on the Clans. RiverClan closes their borders, and Rowanstar struggles to regain leadership after ShadowClan takes back their territory. Rowanstar later steps down, knowing he cannot continue being the leader, and disbands ShadowClan.
- Rain was one of Darktail's most loyal followers and acted as his second in command of sorts. Rain participated in the battle with SkyClan and assisted Darktail in killing Sharpclaw. He happily welcomes Needlepaw, Juniperpaw, Beepaw, Cloverfoot and Berryheart to the rogues, and when yellowcough struck, he cared only for the lack of prey that was around, resulting in himself hunting more and more often, which causes him displeasure. Darktail confronts Rain about his lack of prey, and Rain argues with him about living like a Clan cat. The two get into a heated argument, and they eventually fight. Rain gains the upper hand and manages to defeat Darktail, but as he turns his back to him, Darktail retaliates and subdues Rain, and as a punishment, rakes out Rain's eye. Needletail is horrified as she cares for Rain, sparking a close relationship between them, leading many cats to suspect that they were mates.
- He later joins his leader to overtake ShadowClan and enforced Darktail's reign, although whether he continued out of fear or loyalty is unknown.
- Rain participates in the Clan's assault against the Kin, and he personally goes to attack Bramblestar, ThunderClan's leader. Rain wins against Bramblestar, as WindClan retreats from the skirmish.
- Rain begins to develop a deep hatred for Darktail, as Darktail invited many rogues and kittypets to join the Kin. He also is the one to enforce Ratscar and Oakfur to contribute more, despite them being elders. Eventually, Rain has had his breaking point with Darktail and attempts to kill him by blocking off his airways. Darktail grows still, and Rain, believing he is successful, walks away; however, Darktail is not and leaps onto Rain, slashing his throat. Rain, stunned, quickly dies from blood loss. His death has an everlasting effect on Violetpaw, who witnesses his death, and Needletail, as Rain and her were close. Rain's death also sparks the fear in the rogues, kittypets, and former ShadowClan cats against Darktail, resulting in most of them leaving the Kin.
- Violetshine is the daughter of Pebbleshine and Hawkwing of SkyClan and the sister of Twigbranch. She and her sister were not born into SkyClan as Pebbleshine was captured during the time of her pregnancy. Alderpaw and Needlepaw had found the two young kits in a tunnel after getting lost from the other cats on the journey home after failing to find SkyClan.
- Alderpaw takes the kits back to ThunderClan where Lilyheart, a queen, takes care of them along with her own kits. During a Gathering, Bramblestar brings Twigkit and Violetkit with him, and the Clans discuss what to do with them. Rowanstar and Bramblestar agree that ShadowClan takes one kit, and ThunderClan takes the other. Violetkit is chosen to go to ShadowClan, and Twigkit returns to ThunderClan.
- She is now being raised by Pinenose and her litter of kits. It becomes apparent that she doesn't seem to belong in ShadowClan and yearns to see her sister in ThunderClan. Needlepaw is noted to be her only friend in the Clan while others don't awknowledge her. Needlepaw takes her out of camp to meet with Alderpaw at the border between ThunderClan and ShadowClan to see her sister, Twigkit. She is excited to see her sister again, but is sad when she has to return to ShadowClan with Needlepaw, still yearning to be with her sister.
- Coming Soon
- Needletail is the daughter of Berryheart and Sparrowtail and an apprentice when Darktail came to the lake. She, along with the other apprentices felt that ShadowClan needed to be feared again and were angry when Rowanstar turns down Darktail's rogues. Needlepaw openly criticized Rowanstar, and she was punished for speaking out against her leader. Her words later spark controversy within ShadowClan. When Darktail asked again to join ShadowClan, Rowanstar denies them, and Needlepaw led an apprentice rebellion against Rowanstar, claiming she, along with the other apprentices did not want to live like Clan cats and leave to join the rogues. Needlepaw, Juniperpaw, and Sleekpaw leave, and Needlepaw taking the young Violetkit with her. Although, their fellow apprentices Yarrowpaw, Beepaw, and Strikepaw decide to stay in ShadowClan, Beepaw, Cloverfoot, and Berryheart follow in suit.
- Upon joining the rogues, Needlepaw grants herself her warrior name, Needletail, along with Sleekpaw and Juniperpaw, who become Sleekwhisker and Juniperclaw. Needletail becomes one of Darktail's most loyal followers and is content when Darktail makes them the Kin. Needletail becomes Violetpaw's only friend during the reign and believes Darktail to be the true leader ShadowClan needs. Along with the majority of the former ShadowClan cats, she grows to regret her betrayal after realizing that Darktail is a brutal tyrant who wishes nothing more than to inflict harm onto cats. She becomes part of the plot to get rid him, but this backfires when Sleekwhisker notices Violetpaw putting poppy seeds in Darktail's prey. Darktail decides to punish Violetpaw by killing the one thing she has left, Needletail. Needletail sacrifices herself to be drowned by Darktail, Sleekwhisker, and Roach while Violetpaw escapes to ThunderClan with Raven chasing after her.
- Needletail's actions is remembered by Violetpaw, who wishes to kill Darktail for killing her friend. Needletail's parents, Berryheart and Sparrowtail, greatly missed their daughter and were distraught to know that she, at the time, was one of Darktail's most devoted followers.
- Along with all the other cats who were drowned by Darktail, Needletail was initially not granted entry into StarClan, but not the Place of No Stars either. Instead, she went to an unnamed residence where she connected with her childhood friend, Alderheart, giving him a prophecy to not dispel the incoming shadows. Upon doing so, Needletail and the other cats were allowed into StarClan.
- After being forced into a medicine cat apprenticeship, Puddleshine dealt with the yellowcough outbreak all on his own and was eventually forced to join tje Kin as he made an oath to help his Clanmates. He is one of many who dislikes Darktail and despite being punished more then once for going against Darktail's orders, Puddleshine stood by the cats who wishes to rid the world of him. His mother, Pinenose, is killed during a battle with RiverClan, furthering Puddleshine's hate for Darktail. Following Darktail's death, Puddleshine was left with the struggle of healing the injured and trying his hardest to find a way to save Rowanstar's failing leadership, all while wondering what happened to his kin. Eventually, he informs Tigerheart that there needs to be a stronger sun, which Tigerheart interprets as that he needs to leave ShadowClan. Eventually, Rowanstar disbands ShadowClan, and Puddleshine becomes one of SkyClan's medicine cats along with Frecklewish and Fidgetpaw. It is later revealed to him that his brother and sister, Birchbark and Lioneye, are not in StarClan, and that his other brother and father, Slatefur and Spikefur are still alive.
- Puddleshine eventually discovers from Sleekwhisker and Yarrowleaf that his father died due to sickness, and Puddleshine is left with grief, but still continues his duties and agrees that if StarClan sends him a vision, he can make Tawnypelt leader of ShadowClan. Rowanclaw is killed, but Tigerheart returns to ShadowClan with Cloverfoot, Berryheart, Sparrowtail and Slatefur. Along with three cats from an unknown place, and six kits for ShadowClan. Puddleshine is unable to greet his Clanmates and brother, as Tigerheart was killed, and the splotched brown tom was trying to revive him. Puddleshine eventually decides to put Tigerheart in the fate of StarClan, and the former deputy is brought back as Tigerstar to lead ShadowClan, much to Puddleshine's content. He then abandons his position as SkyClan's medicine cat and returns to ShadowClan.
- Coming Soon
- This event marks the first time in Clan history that a Clan has been declared nonexistent.
- Coming Soon