Featherpelt is a gray tabby she-cat.
In the Super Editions
- Coming Soon
- As Bramblestar heads back from going through the border, a WindClan patrol appears. Featherpaw is present with her mentor, along with Furzepelt and Gorsetail.
In the A Vision of Shadows arc
- Gorsetail leads Featherpelt and Oatclaw over to where Crowfeather is arguing with the ThunderClan cats trying to see Onestar. They are are behind their patrol leader, eyeing Bramblestar and his patrol warily. She and Oatclaw flank the ThunderClan warriors after Gorsetail allows them to come to WindClan's camp.
- Alderheart meets Featherpelt, Hootwhisker, and Larkwing while searching for watermint, and Featherpelt asks him if he is on his way to see Harestar. He explains that they're going to collect watermint, and she and her Clanmates accompany the ThunderClan patrol to do it together. Featherpelt apologizes for their other supply running out, saying that WindClan has the sickness and must've used it all. They pass the horseplace, and she comments that there's a really strong scent of horse. Featherpelt suggests that they take a different route, but Sparkpelt objects, and they continue their course. The patrol is frightened by a horse kit and scatter, with Featherpelt dashing into the shallows of the lake. When they reach the border stream, she collects watermint for WindClan's supply.
- When Twigpaw and Finpaw sneak out of ThunderClan camp to hunt, Twigpaw falls into the WindClan border stream. She pulls herself out on the wrong side, and is confronted by a WindClan hunting patrol consisting of Featherpelt, Emberfoot, and Smokepaw. They are hostile, and she quickly explains what happened. Featherpelt insists that they take Twigpaw and Finpaw back to camp, and orders Smokepaw to go and tell Harestar what happened. The WindClan she-cat says that Emberfoot will come with her, and despite the apprentices' protests, both warriors jump across the stream. Twigpaw and Finpaw reluctantly let Emberfoot and Featherpelt lead them back to ThunderClan. When in camp, Featherpelt says that some of WindClan's warriors might not have been so lenient, and Bramblestar apologizes and offers to make it up. They seem pacified by the solution and leave camp.
In the Novellas
Please do not edit this gallery
- Swallowtail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Thistleheart: Deceased, verified StarClan member
= Gender Unknown
References and citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 15
- ↑ Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 18
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Revealed in Dark River, page 273