This page contains Ferncloud's personality and relationships. It containsdue to being based off of general novel themes, and all statements must be sourced.
- Ferncloud is a very kind and caring she-cat, and loves being in the nursery as a permanent queen. She is also very brave and loyal, as shown when she sacrificed herself defending Brightheart and the kits in the Battle against the Dark Forest.
- Ferncloud and Dustpelt have been mates for a very long time, and they love each other very much. Ferncloud is kind and caring, and she and Dustpelt have had feelings for each other since she was an apprentice. They have many kits together, and Dustpelt is devastated when Ferncloud dies in the battle with the Dark Forest. When Dustpelt is dying after being gravely injured by a badger, he says that he never wanted to retire as an elder, and is glad to be reunited with Ferncloud.
- Ferncloud loves her kits, and grieves for Shrewpaw, Hollykit, and Larchkit when they die.
Brindleface and Ashfur
- Ferncloud has a good relationship with her mother and brother, and she and Ashfur mourn greatly when their mother is found dead. They swear revenge on the dogs to avenge Brindleface, and help lead the pack to their deaths.
- Cloudkit was Ferncloud’s foster brother. Cloudkit plays with his siblings, but sometimes gets them into trouble.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.