Fernstripe is a gray tabby she-cat.
In the Super Editions
In the A Vision of Shadows arc
- In the ShadowClan camp, when several of the apprentices protest about their Clan, Sleekpaw notes that they are now only being peaceful, and Juniperpaw agrees that even WindClan don't respect them anymore. He recalls how, at the last Gathering, Fernpaw called them a bunch of frog-eaters, but how in the old days apprentices from other Clans wouldn't dare speak to ShadowClan apprentices like that.
- At another Gathering, the ThunderClan and RiverClan apprentices enthusiastically greet each other, but Fernpaw and Brindlepaw, the WindClan apprentices, eye them eagerly yet don't move from their mentors' side.
- During another Gathering, Cypresspaw, a RiverClan apprentice at her first Gathering, shifts closer to her sister, Wavepaw, as Brindlepaw and Fernpaw pad toward them. She breathes that she didn't think there would be so many cats, but her sister reminds her of the truce.
- Fernpaw, along with her denmates, Brindlepaw and Smokepaw, are present at a Gathering. Alderheart notes how quiet and shy the gray tabby is, saying that usually the apprentices are bouncy and wanting to chat with the other apprentices. This time, however, Fernpaw stays close to her mentor and doesn't say anything.
- Fernstripe does not formally appear in River of Fire, but is listed in the allegiances. She is now a warrior, gaining the name Fernstripe.
- She was initially described as dark brown.
- Fernstripe was originally named 'Ferntail' in the allegiance list preview for The Apprentice's Quest on Kate's blog; however, she is still an apprentice at the time. She was not made a warrior until River of Fire where she was named Fernstripe.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Swallowtail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Thistleheart: Deceased, verified StarClan member
= Gender Unknown
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Revealed on Kate'sBlog
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Revealed in River of Fire, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, allegiances
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's Blog
- ↑ Revealed in Crowfeather's Trial, chapter 15
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Revealed in Dark River, page 273