Herein lies the vote in which we will decide when, or if ever, lineart is required to match between images. The three most commonly presented opinions discussed here have been listed.
Lineart between the main set and between alts should match in all possible cases.
Lineart does not need to match between images of a set, or within their alts, as long as it meets the page's cited description.
Match major permanent features
Lineart only needs to match, within alt sets and the main set, when it is defining feature of a character (a permanent injury, something they are named after)
- — max 烈火國 (00:04, 22/6/2019)
- david 🌈 00:04, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Vec I am Iron Man! 👾 00:07, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 00:08, 6/22/2019
- Bluestar Leaf flying in the wind 00:19, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Greenflower Heyvi Kabisa! 00:21, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Splook sweet creature 00:24 Sat Jun 22
- —PatchfeatherOut of the Silent Planet 01:52, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Silvこころ震わせた 思い出12:22, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- ~ Pretty witty gay every day ~ 16:33, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- ❀ Gender🎕⚘🎜🎜🏵 and proud!❀ 18:02, June 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Unless they are otherwise depicted without it. Such as Sol being shown without his mane, tufted tail-tip, ect. —Jayce ( 18:21, 6/22/2019 )
- JArtz11 Oblivious to EVERYTHING! 22:06, June 23, 2019 (UTC)
- Burntclaw 05:05, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- ❄Star❄ show yourself, i'm ready to learn<02:22, 6/26/2019>
With the majority of votes in favor, lineart only needs to match, within alt sets and main set, when it's a defining feature of a character, such as a permanent injury, or something they are named after.—spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 00:06, 6/29/2019