This is an official PB vote for Yellowfang's Secret's quote. The quote with the most votes one week from today's date will be placed on the book's page.
Vote Start: June 14th, 2013
Vote End: June 21st, 2013
- "How can ThunderClan be threatened by a ShadowClan medicine cat?" Featherpaw about Molepelt's omen, page 6
- "Death is part of life. Every good warrior goes to StarClan and that's a glorious place to end up." Littlebird to Yellowpaw about Silverflame's death, page 56
- "Raggedpelt deserves to know the truth. Whatever happens, nothing is more important than that, surely? I have to find out who his father is!" Yellowpaw thinking of Raggedpelt's father, page 87
- "You could have killed us, but you chose not to. If that's what it means to live by your warrior code-that, and the fact that you feed yourselves, and find your own shelter-then we want to be part of it." Boulder about he and Red's desire to join ShadowClan, page 144
- "Maybe being a warrior isn't the best use of you in ShadowClan. Maybe you should be a medicine cat."' Sagewhisker to Yellowfang about Brokenstar, page 161
- How can I believe that any kit should not have been born?" Yellowfang's thoughts after she has kits, page 322
- "I will not listen to this! You are my medicine cat, Yellowfang, any your loyalty should only be to me and my warriors. Never question me again!" Raggedpelt to Yellowfang about Brokenstar, page 415
- I know my path will cross with Brokenstar's again. And one day I will do something to stop this tide of fire and blood that he has unleashed on the forest." Yellowfang after her banishment from ShadowClan, page 501
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.