|"From now on you'll be called Patchpaw, and I give you Fuzzypelt as your mentor. Listen to him carefully because, though he is young, he is clever enough to teach you how to use your courage wisely."|
|— Pinestar to Patchpaw in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 45|
In the Super Editions
- On their way to the Moonstone, Tallpaw notices a ThunderClan patrol, with two warriors leading two younger cats on a purposeful walk—one of them being Fuzzypaw. After Tallpaw attacks one of the warriors, Dawnstripe nods toward the two younger cats, and assumes that Fuzzypaw and Robinpaw were to go share tongues with StarClan at the Moonstone. Dawnstripe then apologizes to Windflight, and Fuzzypaw peers around Dawnstripe at Tallpaw, and claims that they thought he was a rabbit, with Tallpaw replying that they must had some odd-looking rabbits in the forest. After Dawnstripe lets the patrol go through, Tallpaw is relieved to escape the piercing stares of the ThunderClan apprentices.
- Fuzzypelt does not formally appear in Yellowfang's Secret, but is listed in the allegiances. He is a warrior of ThunderClan.
- As Moonflower emerges from the nursery with her kits to meet Stormtail, Robinwing, Tawnyspots, Thrushpelt, and Fuzzypelt are present with him. Bluekit thinks that Fuzzypelt would be easy to recognize anywhere, as his fur sticks out like a hedgehog's bristles. After their meeting, Fuzzypelt is seen sitting with Robinwing in the shadow of the Highrock. During Patchpaw's and Leopardpaw's apprentice ceremony, Fuzzypelt is given Patchpaw as his apprentice, and Pinestar advises him to listen to Fuzzypelt carefully since he was young but clever enough to teach him how to use his courage wisely.
- While Bluepaw and Snowpaw clean out the elders' den bedding, Patchpaw comments that Fuzzypelt said the elders were grumpy, as they couldn't do it for themselves anymore. When Bluepaw catches a squirrel, Fuzzypelt tells Stonepelt, her mentor, that he was lucky to have her. When Goosefeather is about to announce something, Fuzzypelt and Robinwing slide out of the warriors' den, and hurry after Dappletail and Stonepelt. Pinestar then informs Robinwing that Leopardpaw would be part of the battle patrol, and his gaze flicks to Fuzzypelt, and tells them that they would remain behind with Windflight and Tawnyspots to defend camp, in case WindClan counterattacked.
- Patchpaw begins to object Pinestar's command, but Fuzzypelt cuts him off by stating that they would defend camp with their lives, if necessary. As they stay in camp, Fuzzypelt and Patchpaw pace around the dark clearing. By the time she re-enters, Bluepaw notices that Windflight and Fuzzypelt circle their wounded Clanmates, and their pelts bristle with alarm. As Thrushpelt returns from a patrol, Sunfall asks who he had brought with him, and he reports that Stormtail, Thistleclaw, Fuzzypelt, Snowfur, Windflight, and Patchpelt came with him. Pinestar then informs Windflight to stay with Fuzzypelt, Thrushpelt, and Thistleclaw. As he organizes patrols, Tawnyspots informs Thrushpelt to take Speckletail, Fuzzypelt, White-eye, and Bluefur to patrol the RiverClan border.
- As Bluefur is about to wake up from her nightmare, Fuzzypelt complains that the roof was leaking again. As Tawnyspots organizes patrols, Fuzzypelt, Dappletail, Adderfang, and Poppydawn gather around him. When Sunstar calls for a Clan meeting, Fuzzypelt and White-eye are on their paws. Sunstar claims that Tawnyspots would return to his duties once he recovers from his illness, and uneasy glances flash between Stormtail, Fuzzypelt, and Adderfang. Afterwards, Fuzzypelt and Sparrowpelt patch the nursery with freshly fallen leaves. When Whitestorm is made a warrior, it is noted that Fuzzypelt and Windflight had retired from their warrior duties, and joined Stonepelt, Larksong, and Poppydawn in the elders' den.
In the Novellas
- When Spottedpaw decides to eat beside the nursery, she notices that the bramble bush is a bit overgrown and untidy. She thinks that once a new queen moves in, Fuzzypelt and Swiftbreeze will trim and weave the branches back into place to ensure the den is properly sheltered. When Bluefur announces that she is expecting kits, Rosetail wonders who the father is, and Fuzzypelt comments that it must be Thrushpelt.
- Fuzzypelt later goes on a border patrol with Thistleclaw and Tigerclaw, and they get into a fight with some kittypets. When they return to camp, Spottedpaw notices that the black-furred warrior is limping, and goes to ask if he's okay. Fuzzypelt replies that he is, and that he just has a splinter in his paw. Spottedpaw quickly removes for him, and after testing his paw to make sure it's all right, Fuzzypelt thanks her for helping him.
- However, Spottedpaw soon examines the splinter of wood and realizes that it came from one of the Twoleg fences on their border, and the tortoiseshell she-cat questions if Thistleclaw had led a patrol into Twolegplace looking for a fight with the kittypets. Fuzzypelt admits that the gray-and-white warrior did, but then points out that the kittypets keep crossing their borders and need to be taught a lesson, so no harm was done. Spottedpaw argues that they hadn't trespassed on this specific occassion, and asks if a cat under Thistleclaw's claws would agree that harm hadn't been done. Fuzzypelt looks uncomfortable at these words, and is relieved when Thistleclaw calls him away to eat at the fresh-kill pile.
- In the allegiances of Tallstar's Revenge, he is listed as a warrior, but in the book he is an apprentice.
Please do not edit this gallery
Please do not edit this gallery
- Brindleface: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Frostfur: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Brackenfur: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Thornclaw: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Ashfur: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Brightheart: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Cinderpelt: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Ferncloud: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Spiderleg: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Shrewpaw: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Birchfall: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Foxleap: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Molepaw: Status unknown
- Dewnose: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Snowbush: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Stemleaf: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Shellfur: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Hollykit: Status unknown
- Larchkit: Status unknown
- Icecloud: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Whitewing: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Ambermoon: Deceased, residence unknown
- Poppyfrost: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Honeyfern: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Cinderheart: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Lilyheart: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Seedpaw: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Eaglewing: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Plumstone: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Rosepetal: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Dovewing: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Ivypool: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Cherryfall: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Hollytuft: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Sorrelstripe: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Honeyfur: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Leafshade: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Spotfur: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Flywhisker: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Toadstep: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Molewhisker: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Fernsong: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Larksong: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Snaptooth: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Pouncestep: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Lightleap: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Thriftear: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Bristlefrost: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Finchpaw: Living (As of Lost Stars)
|Patchpelt ♂||Robinwing ♀||Fuzzypelt ♂|
|Longtail ♂||Frostfur ♀||Ravenpaw ♂||Barley ♂||Cherrypaw||Chestnutkit||Brindleface ♀|
|Brackenfur ♂||Cinderpelt ♀||Brightheart ♀||Thornclaw ♂||Dustpelt ♂||Ferncloud ♀||Ashfur ♂||Elderkit ♂||Tulipkit ♂|
|See More||See More||See More||See More|
= Gender Unknown
- "Fuzzypelt would be easy to recognize anywhere; his black fur stuck out like a hedgehog's bristles."
- —Bluekit Bluestar's Prophecy, page 28
- "We'll defend the camp with our lives if necessary."
- —Fuzzypelt to Patchpaw Bluestar's Prophecy, page 100
- Fuzzypelt: "It's nothing. Just a splinter."
- Spottedpaw: "Let me have a look. I can get it out, but it might sting a bit."
- Spottedleaf's Heart, page chapter 10
- "Mouse dung! The roof's leaking again."
- —Fuzzypelt when the roof starts leaking Bluestar's Prophecy, page 372
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Tallstar's Revenge, page 166
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 387
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 403
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 45
- ↑ Revealed in Tallstar's Revenge, page 164
- ↑ Revealed in Tallstar's Revenge, allegiances
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 Revealed on the Warriors website family tree
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 329
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Revealed in Fire and Ice, pages 95-97
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Revealed in Forest of Secrets, pages 62-63
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Revealed in Rising Storm, page 41
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 19
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 Revealed in Midnight, page 84
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 Revealed in The Sight, page 5
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 27
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 Revealed in The Last Hope, page 216
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 19.3 Revealed in Shattered Sky, page 47
- ↑ Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 509
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Revealed in The Forgotten Warrior, page 146
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Revealed in Outcast, allegiances
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Revealed in Sunrise, page 317
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, page 299
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, page 478
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 Revealed in River of Fire, allegiances
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 Revealed in Tigerheart's Shadow, chapter 18
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 Revealed in River of Fire, page 203
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 Revealed in Lost Stars, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Squirrelflight's Hope, page 253