|"Too many omens. Three cats poisoned, two only whiskers from StarClan, Leopardfoot nearly dead, her three kits hanging on to life like rabbits in a fox den. Why such a difficult birth for a Clan leader's mate? The kits might not make it through another night. The tom is too weak to mew, let alone feed. I should help them, and yet how can I when the signs are clear?"|
|— Goosefeather sharing his omens with Bluefur in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 268|
He is born as Goosekit to Daisytoe and Rooktail, along with his sister, Moonkit. As a kit, he is shown to have an extraordinary gift of being able to predict the future, and also communicate with StarClan cats in the waking world. This becomes evident when he reports that a long-tailed warrior tells him where Swiftpaw is when she goes missing. Cloudberry requests that Goosekit be apprenticed early to become a medicine cat, and though he is distraught giving up the path of a warrior, he obliges and Doestar names him Goosepaw, two moons early.
Because of his early apprenticeship, his sister, Moonkit grows jealous of him, as does the rest of the Clan. Cloudberry warns him to keep his visions a secret and though frustrated, he listens to her, telling his Clan that Cloudberry just saw huge potential in him and requested he become her apprentice sooner. During his first half-moon meeting, he is overwhelmed with future prophecies, and nearly runs away from his ceremony. Cloudberry brings him back and comforts him as he confides in her everything he saw. He has a grudge against Stormtail, a cat his sister, Moonpaw is fond of, due to a vision he's had since he was a kit of Stormtail trying to kill him by luring a badger towards him.
- Coming Soon
In the Super Editions
- Goosefeather is seen greeting Hawkheart at a Gathering, asking him if he had any news that moon. He shambles toward Hawkheart, and Doespring whispers to Tallpaw that he was the ThunderClan medicine cat. Stagleap adds that Goosefeather talks to himself, and the ThunderClan apprentices told him that he would walk in the woods, while he chats to the trees and the squirrels. Hawkheart greets Goosefeather, and asks him if he had killed anyone recently, calling him an old herb-muddler. Goosefeather replies that he did, but not on purpose.
- Leading the medicine cats to the Moonstone, Goosefeather turns to face them. He nods at each cat as he names them and announces that medicine cats were there to carry out one of the most important ceremonies- the creation of a new medicine cat apprentice. Hawkheart mutters for Goosefeather to get on with the ceremony with a twitch of his tail. Goosefeather briefly glares at Hawkheart before turning to the two young cats at the tunnel, asking Featherpaw if he was ready. Featherpaw nods nervously.
- Goosefeather directs Featherpaw to stand before the Moonstone, though he hesitates at first, uncertain about what to say when he meets his ancestors. After Bramblepaw gives him reassurance, Featherpaw does what Goosefeather instructed and stands before the Moonstone. Stepping forward to stand over his apprentice, Goosefeather asks Featherpaw if it was his wish to share the deepest knowledge of StarClan as a ThunderClan medicine cat. It takes a moment for Featherpaw to clear his throat, though his response is yes. Goosefeather tells Featherpaw to follow him. Eyes shining like twin moons, Goosefeather speaks the ancient ceremony. He flicks his tail at Featherpaw, telling him to lie down and to press his nose against the stone. Later, Goosefeather is mentioned to be too sick to attend the medicine cat ceremony; Featherwhisker tells the medicine cats that Goosefeather has died and gone to StarClan.
- Goosefeather is taunted by Stormkit and Oakkit about collecting herbs at Sunningrocks, which is RiverClan territory at the beginning of the book. He growls and snaps furiously, then chases them into the river, and Stormkit breaks his jaw when he hits it on a rock.
- While Crookedpaw is exploring the Dark Forest with Mapleshade, Goosefeather approaches them. Mapleshade tells him to leave them alone, but Goosefeather insists on knowing if Crookedpaw is the newcomer.
- After Crookedjaw gets his warrior name, he encounters Goosefeather in the Dark Forest again. Goosefeather says that StarClan has been talking about him, and Crookedjaw asks him what they had said about him. Goosefeather tells him that StarClan says he could be a great warrior. Suddenly, Mapleshade appears and tells Crookedjaw to take no notice of Goosefeather, calling him an old fool. Goosefeather agrees with this claim but says at least his heart is true, and it isn't tainted with bitterness or led by revenge.
- He tells Mapleshade to be careful because a destiny shouldn't be played with like prey. Mapleshade encourages Crookedjaw to ignore Goosefeather. Crookedjaw responds by saying that at least Goosefeather speaks to him like an equal.
- In the prologue, Goosefeather's prophecy rings in Bluestar's ears as she falls off the gorge to her death.
- When Bluekit goes to visit Mumblefoot, Mumblefoot mentions Goosefeather by calling him a lazy cat, making his apprentice, Featherwhisker, do all of the work while he so calls saying he is out looking for herbs. Featherwhisker says he is out looking for comfrey when he is asked, but Mumblefoot tells him he saw Goosefeather out sunning himself by the Owl Tree, fast asleep.
- It is noted by Larksong that Goosefeather is kin to Bluekit and Snowkit by being the littermate of their mother, Moonflower. She also tells the two that Goosefeather and Mumblefoot had never been able to see eye to eye.
- Goosefeather later meets his nieces, explaining to them his job around the Clan, also acknowledging how he likes to hear whatever Mumblefoot has to say about him when Snowkit accidentally slips something and Bluekit silences her. He comments that Moonflower is the smartest cat he knows but adds that she's correct only about most things. Goosefeather looks at Stormtail while he says this, suggesting that he does not approve of his sister's choice of mate. He is watching over Smallear after he received an adder bite and lets Bluekit and Snowkit stay in the medicine den. When Snowkit eats a couple poppy seeds, he is blamed by Moonflower for letting Snowkit do this.
- Unlike other medicine cats, Goosefeather does not appear to have the respect of his Clan, many of whom openly challenge him and his prophecies. Pinestar and a few others immediately accept it when he reads in a piece of prey that they must destroy WindClan's medical supplies, and the others agree to it for the sake of the Clan. However, when the battle is lost and Moonflower is killed, Goosefeather is blamed by individual members of the Clan. Pinestar is the only cat that stands up for him. When the Clan tells him that his sister, Moonflower, died, Swiftbreeze attacks him. Over time, not only does he lose the respect of his Clanmates, but Goosefeather seems to go a little bit insane, muttering about prophecies, and by the middle of the book, Featherwhisker has almost taken over all the duties of a medicine cat as Goosefeather's steady descent into partial madness continues.
- When he is alone with Bluepaw, he gives her a prophecy when a branch catches on fire after she escapes from a fox: "Like fire, you will blaze through the forest. But beware: Even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water." She takes this to be random nonsense from him as usual, along with Snowpaw, but later she realizes that there is some truth to his words.
- When Leopardfoot's kitting starts, he starts to nose through the fresh-kill pile looking for omens. The ThunderClan warriors snort at him, asking how he could possibly think of prey during a time of kitting, however, he continues nosing through it anyway.
- As Tigerkit comes near him, he yowls at him. He murmurs that Tigerkit should never have lived; he was meant to die along with his siblings. This hints that StarClan may have warned him of Tigerkit's future. Bluefur is the only one to hear this, and she wonders what Goosefeather means.
- Moons later, he later says to Bluefur that he knows Oakheart is her mate, and that he saw her with Oakheart at Fourtrees, but he did not tell the Clan. It is said that he died on the first snow of leaf-bare, just as he predicted.
- He also gives Bluestar one of her nine lives near the end of the book. He gives her the gift of patience and says that she will need it.
In the The Prophecies Begin arc
- He is mentioned when Bluestar explains to Fireheart why she gave up her kits, although not by name.
In the Omen of the Stars arc
- He is seen when Jayfeather gathers up StarClan cats. When Jayfeather tells him to follow him, Goosefeather looks questioningly at Whitestorm, but he just shrugs.
In the Novellas
- While Goosekit is listening to a story of TigerClan from the elders, he whimpers and buries his nose into his thick tail in fear, and the elder reassures him and tells him that it is only a story. Goosekit exclaims that TigerClan cats are mean. His mother, Daisytoe, calls for him and tells him that he should be outside. The elder tells Goosekit that she'd finish the story later and persuades him to go outside. As he runs outside, he trips onto a moss ball. Poppykit asks if he is okay, and Moonkit replies that he is, prompting him to play with her. Goosekit goes over to Daisytoe, who suggests that Goosekit plays with the others, as he won't get hurt.
- Goosekit is skeptical, bringing up the fact that Rabbitkit had gotten hurt and had to be with Cloudberry to get treated. Daisytoe reassures him that Rabbitkit had only gotten a thorn stuck in his nose, as he hadn't grown into his paws yet. Goosekit worries that he will stay his small size forever, but Daisytoe tries to explain that it wasn't what she meant. Stormpaw walks over to Goosekit, gasping as he sees him outside, and comments to Rooktail that his son doesn't melt in the daylight, and Rooktail sighs, telling Stormpaw to go see if the elders want anything to eat.
- Goosekit's sister, Moonkit, swoons over Stormpaw, and she mentions that she wants him to be her mentor. Goosekit scoffs, saying that when she's an apprentice Stormpaw will only be a new warrior. Moonkit goes with Stormpaw, and Adderpaw offers Goosekit a mouse he had just caught, but Goosekit realizes that he had never really liked fresh-kill, as it made his jaws hurt, but accepts Adderpaw's offer. However, Nettlebreeze takes it from him, saying that elders and kits need to eat first. Goosekit protests that he is a kit, but Nettlebreeze tells him to respect his elders. Goosekit thinks to himself that Nettlebreeze is the oldest cat in ThunderClan, and must have been alive when Four Trees were just acorns. Thinking about Gatherings makes him nervous, as he didn't want to be surrounded by so many cats.
- Brushing it off, Goosekit tries to go back to the nursery, but Daisytoe persuades him to stay outside. Goosekit tells Daisytoe that there are too many cats, and Daisytoe tries to explain that they are his Clanmates, and will fight to protect him. Goosekit says that Stormpaw wouldn't, and one day there would be a badger and Stormpaw would let him fight it himself. Daisytoe scoffs, saying that Goosekit doesn't even know what a badger is and that he should stop listening to the elders as they put mouse-brained thoughts into his head. Goosekit argues, saying he does know what a badger is, and declares that Stormpaw is the meanest cat in ThunderClan.
- Goosekit is hiding in ferns in Cloudberry's den, playing with Poppykit. Poppykit growls that she knows he is around and pops out of the ferns and yowls that she found him. She adds that Goosekit was well hidden with Cloudberry's herb scent. The kits get out of the ferns, and Cloudberry shoos them out of her den. Poppykit adds that Cloudberry is a grump. Goosekit yells at her, saying that playing was probably not allowed back then. Heronkit walks up to them and said that Poppykit found Goosekit. Moonkit, Goosekit's littermate, joins in. She starts a new game of hide-and-seek and tells Goosekit not to peek behind him. Fallowsong is seen rolling a ball of soiled bedding out of the nursery and says that the kits these days are determined, wishing good luck to Goosekit.
- Goosekit goes to the nursery first, thinking about his upcoming apprentice ceremony and being an amazing warrior like his father, Rooktail, rather than Stormpaw. He creeps quietly in the nursery and looked around, spotting nothing. He headed to the clearing and scented Rabbitkit and Poppykit near Doestar's den. The two kits argue while Goosekit goes on searching for Moonkit and Heronkit. A young black-and-white tom calls him over and tells him where the other kits have gone. Goosekit thanks the cat, rushing off and finds Heronkit in the nettles behind the elder's den. He then goes to the medicine cat's den and scents Moonkit in the ferns. After telling her he found her, she hissed at him and crawled out of the ferns. They leave the den and meets up with Heronkit, Poppykit, and Rabbitkit. Heronkit squeals that Goosekit cheated and while Goosekit protested, the other kits believe Heronkit, stalking away to play without him. Goosekit stomps away, saying that he didn't want to play with them anyways.
- He sits grumpily in the nursery, watching a patrol come back. He overhears Windflight and Cloudberry discussing the patrol when Cloudberry suddenly asks where Swiftpaw is, who was supposed to be gathering herbs for Cloudberry. Flashnose insists on sending a patrol out to search for her daughter, and as the hunting patrol returns, Rooktail offers to go out again and search for Swiftpaw. Daisytoe ushers Goosekit and Moonkit back into the nursery, despite Moonkit's protesting. After the search party leaves, Goosekit wanders out and finds the black-and-white tom who helped him early. When asking him where Swiftpaw could be, a long tailed warrior approaches Goosekit, asking who he was looking for. Goosekit reports that he's looking for Swiftpaw, and the warrior tells him that she was by Sunningrocks. When the patrol returns, Goosekit exclaims that he knows where Swiftpaw is.
- Telling the older warriors where she is, Hollypelt stares at him, questioning if he left camp or not. Goosekit says that a warrior told him, but when Larksong asks who, he realizes he didn't know the stranger's name. Though skeptical, Larksong agrees to start looking at Sunningrocks and leaves with Mumblefoot shortly before Doestar and Pineheart come back. When they return, Flashnose's patrol returns as well, reporting that they haven't found her in Snakerocks. However, Larksong returns, having found Swiftpaw. Flashnose thanks the two, but Larksong brushes her compliment aside, saying Goosekit told them where Swiftpaw was. Their attention turns to Goosekit, where he is pressured into answering how he found out.
- While Goosekit tries to convince the warriors surrounding him that a dark brown tom told him, Cloudberry pushes through, saying there shouldn't be a fuss, and that Goosekit follows her. With Doestar, Cloudberry asks Goosekit to describe the tom he saw. When finished, Doestar stares at Cloudberry, in disbelief at what Goosekit described. After Doestar leaves, Cloudberry asks Goosekit if any cat has told him of the tom he met and if he had a name. She then asks if he knows everyone's name in the Clan, and Goosekit gets overwhelmed, ashamed that he doesn't. Cloudberry encourages him to describe cats he didn't know, and he lists a few. When he brings up a cat beside Nettlebreeze, Cloudberry gets curious, asking for more details, then says they should ask Nettlebreeze for her name.
- Reaching the elder's den, Cloudberry hisses at him to let her talk. Approaching Nettlebreeze, the medicine cat comments that he looks comfortable, and proceeds to ask him about the pale orange cat that Goosekit described. Nettlebreeze growls, informing them that it was Dawnfeather, his mother. He demands to know why the medicine cat asked, wondering if she had spoken to Dawnfeather in StarClan. Goosekit yelps, questioning if the mystery cat really is in StarClan, but Cloudberry replies calmly that she is watching over Nettlebreeze in StarClan and that all is well. The elder grunts, and goes back to rest.
- Walking Goosekit back to the medicine cat den, Cloudberry gives him permission to speak again, and Goosekit immediately questions what's happening. Cloudberry informs him that Dawnfeather died many moons ago, before she came to ThunderClan, and also tells him that the dark tabby tom Goosekit saw was Beetail. Telling him that all the cats he's seen are dead ThunderClan cats, Goosekit gets distraught, asking why only he can see them. Cloudberry replies that she doesn't know, but that he has a great gift and he should keep it to himself. Goosekit gets confused, saying that the other cats might like to know that their ancestors are in camp, but Cloudberry snaps at him, saying it doesn't work like that. She then requests that he becomes her apprentice, saying that StarClan will guide her to train Goosekit to use his gift.
- When Doestar grants Stormtail, Adderfang, and Swiftbreeze their warrior names, she also calls upon Goosekit to become Cloudberry's apprentice, even though he is only four moons old. The Clan protests, saying that Goosepaw is only four moons old, but Cloudberry calms them, stating that StarClan has chosen a special path for Goosepaw. Larksong, Mumblefoot, and Moonkit cheer his new name, and Goosepaw is grateful for them. However, the other kits and Stormtail sneer at him, and Goosepaw is reminded of the vision of Stormtail leaving him to fight a badger.
- Finally, the cats start to leave Goosepaw alone. Goosepaw apologizes to Moonkit, telling her she should have been made an apprentice alongside him. Moonkit tells him it's okay, and that she's proud of him. When she leaves, Goosepaw notices Cloudberry waiting for him and follows her.
- During the journey to the half-moon gathering for medicine cats, Goosepaw thinks of and sees strange things and wonders if he's seeing visions of the future. He looks nervously at the other medicine cats. Echosnout mutters that he's too young, but Chiveclaw defends Cloudberry. Goosepaw nervously asks if they are going to see StarClan. Their talking disturbs Echosnout, so Cloudberry and Goosepaw go to sleep. Goosepaw sees the others all around him when he sleeps, but then he hears mysterious voices calling to him. They say they have been watching him, then a black cat tells him that ThunderClan is doomed, that there will be a cat that burned like fire. Goosepaw is terrified and begs them to stop. The cats say lots of words of doom, which makes Goosepaw run away in fear. Cloudberry is watching him, and crossly tells him she needs to complete the ceremony. Goosepaw blurts out all he saw, and Cloudberry comforts him.
- Goosepaw is learning new herbs. Pearnose is teaching him. Pearnose tells him he's not a kit anymore when he begs for a story. Pearnose leaves as Moonpaw approaches. Goosepaw guiltily stammers no one when Moonpaw asks who he was talking to. He agrees with his sister when she comments that all the herbs looked the same. Moonpaw makes sure no one is around, and Goosepaw asks if she can see the cats. Moonpaw says no, and Goosepaw tells her he likes to talk to himself to remember the herbs. Moonpaw says Cloudberry doesn't do that, and Goosepaw says he's not Cloudberry. Stormtail starts calling to Moonpaw. Moonpaw leaves, so Pearnose comes back. When Moonpaw complains about how different he is, Goosepaw crossly mixes up all the herbs, which annoys Pearnose. Goosepaw complains that every cat treats him like a rogue. Goosepaw feels fed up with his mentors' nagging and stands up and leaves. He smells Twolegplace, then kittypets. He is horrified to hear fighting. A tortoiseshell cat comes up and comments that the kittypets were stronger than they looked. Goosepaw asks who she is, and she wonders if she had been forgotten so soon.
- Goosepaw rushes back into camp into the clearing, startling the apprentices who were near the fresh-kill pile. Heronpaw thought he was being chased by a fox (as he was rushing into camp) and Poppypaw said that Goosepaw always smelled like leaves and he was more likely being chased by a rabbit. As Moonpaw and Rabbitpaw were laughing, Stormtail looked up from the other side of the fresh-kill pile and purred that Goosepaw had wanted to watch out and that even rabbits can be dangerous if you don't know how to look after yourself. He notices Moonpaw staring at him, frowning as if she was worried. He forces his fur flat and assures them there was no foxes or rabbits after him today.
- More Coming Soon
- Goosefeather tells Spottedpaw that her heart is blind and that she is loving foolishly, which indicates that Spottedpaw's love for Thistleclaw is corrupt.
- Coming Soon
In the Field Guides
- Goosefeather is mentioned in Bluestar's section to have delivered the Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through the Forest prophecy to Bluestar when she was an apprentice. It is also said that as Goosefeather said, Bluestar lost her last life in the water. In Pinestar's section, it is noted that when Goosefeather found a sign that showed WindClan close to wiping out ThunderClan, Pinestar reluctantly agreed to take action.
- Goosefeather also has a section, which is shared with his apprentice, Featherwhisker. It is said that they were medicine cats during Pinestar's leadership. Goosefeather is described as a naturally skilled medicine cat but was known for his temper and laziness as he aged. He is noted to take interest in Bluestar and Snowfur, as their mother, Moonflower, was his sister. It notes that Goosefeather often interpreted omens in the darkest manner possible, and his prophecy that led to the WindClan battle resulted in Moonflower's death. It describes how Goosefeather interpreted the omen from the flat fur on a vole from the fresh-kill pile, which led him to believe that they must destroy the WindClan medicinal supply. After the battle, Goosefeather insisted that his omens were correct. Soon after, a branch struck by lightning made Goosefeather believe that it was a prophecy about Bluepaw, but she was not inclined to believe his words after he had prompted the battle that killed her mother.
- After that, Goosefeather stranded more and more from his duties, making the Clan rely on Featherwhisker, as Goosefeather believed that ThunderClan was close to being wiped out. It is also said that Goosefeather was struck with horror every time he saw Tigerkit and urged Bluefur to become deputy instead of Thistleclaw at any cost. While doubting the accuracy of the omens he interpreted, Goosefeather is stated to have shaped ThunderClan's future by setting Bluefur on her path.
- Victoria Holmes has clarified that he will not be given a super edition.
- This is later proven to be true, as he is given a novella.
- Goosefeather was apprenticed at four moons, although it's against the warrior code.
- Goosefeather was born with a special gift to walk in both StarClan and the Dark Forest.
- Kate thinks Goosefeather was misguided, and not "bad on purpose".
- Goosefeather suffered a form of dementia toward the end of his life.
- He is mistakenly called by his full medicine cat name before he receives it.
Please do not edit this gallery
Please do not edit this gallery
- Primrosepaw: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Sorreltail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Sootfur: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Rainwhisker: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Reedwhisker: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Perchkit: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Pikepaw: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Honeyfern: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Poppyfrost: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Cinderheart: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Lilyheart: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Seedpaw: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Cherryfall: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Hollytuft: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Sorrelstripe: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Swiftbreeze: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Patchpelt: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Redtail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Leopardfoot: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Spottedleaf: Deceased, no residence
- Willowpelt: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Longtail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Graystripe: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Darkstripe: Deceased, verified Place of No Stars member
- Tigerstar: Deceased, no residence
- Mistkit: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Nightkit: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Sandstorm: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Stormfur: Living (As of Sign of the Moon)
- Bumblestripe: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Bramblestar: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Hawkfrost: Deceased, no residence
- Tadpole: Deceased, residence unknown
- Feathertail: Deceased, verified Tribe of Endless Hunting and StarClan member
- Blossomfall: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Briarlight: Deceased, residence unknown
- Tawnypelt: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Mothwing: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Leafpool: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Squirrelflight: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Pine That Clings to Rock: Living (As of Sign of the Moon)
- Lionblaze: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Jayfeather: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Tigerstar: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Flametail: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Lark That Sings at Dawn: Living (As of Sign of the Moon)
- Hollyleaf: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Dawnpelt: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Sleekwhisker: Living (As of River of Fire)
- Juniperclaw: Deceased, residence unknown
- Strikestone: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Lightkit: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Pouncekit: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
- Shadowkit: Living (As of The Raging Storm)
= Gender Unknown
- Moonpaw: "But you can't be on your own all the time! Don't you get lonely? It's not normal, not having friends."
- Goosefeather: "Don't you understand? This is my normal. Get used to it, because nothing's going to change."
- Goosefeather's Curse, page chapter 7
- "You walk a difficult path, my friend. You must learn that it is not your role to change the future. Instead, all you can do is shine a light through the darkness, like the tiniest flame. Your Clanmates must deal with their destinies as they unfold. You cannot be responsible for all of them."
- —Pearnose to Goosefeather Goosefeather's Curse, page chapter 9
- "Every sunrise from now on, Goosefeather would wake wondering if this was the day his leader would abandon his Clan. He couldn't tell any cat, not even Pinestar, because that was not his duty. He could only wait, and watch. He was, as always, cursed to keep his knowledge a secret. He had seen the future. And there was nothing he could do to change it."
- —Goosefeather's thoughts after Pinestar's leader ceremony Goosefeather's Curse, page chapter 10
- "You should tread the path you're following with care, Mapleshade. A destiny shouldn't be played with like prey."
- —Goosefeather speaking to Mapleshade Crookedstar's Promise, page 236
- "I may be an old fool. But at least my heart is true."
- —Goosefeather to Mapleshade Crookedstar's Promise, page 236
- "You can hide from your Clanmates, it will be StarClan that judges you."
- —Swiftbreeze to Goosefeather after Moonflower dies Bluestar's Prophecy, page 139
- "With this life I give you patience. You will need it."
- —Goosefeather giving Bluefur a life Bluestar's Prophecy, page 502
|Goosepaw’s medicine apprentice ceremony|
|Goosefeather's medicine cat ceremony|
References and citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 499
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, allegiances
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 4
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 463
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 5
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, page 156
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, page Chapter 10
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 227
- ↑ Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 204
- ↑ Revealed in Tallstar's Revenge, page 126
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 32
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 332
- ↑ Revealed in Spottedleaf's Heart, chapter 5
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook Page
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse
- ↑ revealed on https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153919344797454&id=29566467453&comment_id=10153921764767454¬if_t=feed_comment
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, page Chapter 4
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 1
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 23
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 3
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 466
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 326
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 Revealed in Mistystar's Omen, chapter 3
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 Revealed in Rising Storm, page 120
- ↑ Revealed to be a in Erin Hunter Chat 6, undefined
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 27
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 Revealed in The Forgotten Warrior, page 146
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, page 299
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, page 478
- ↑ Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, page 37
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 8
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 36.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 362
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 40.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 266
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Revealed in Forest of Secrets, page 223
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 Revealed in Eclipse, page 158
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 Revealed in Rising Storm, pages 19-20
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 Revealed in Return to the Clans, pages 2-3
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 509
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 2
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 Revealed in Sunrise, page 305
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 Revealed in Dark River, pages 20-21
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 348
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 Revealed in Tigerheart's Shadow, chapter 18