|"Hey, Bumblestripe! What's happened to Briarlight? I haven't seen her at a Gathering for moons!"|
|— Grasspelt questioning Bumblestripe about Briarlight in Sign of the Moon, page 77|
Grasspelt is a light brown tom.
In the Super Editions
- Grasspelt is killed during the storm that floods the territories of all four Clans. After the storm passes and the waters begin to recede, the Clans meet for a Gathering. When asked how things have been since the storm, Mistystar tells Bramblestar that RiverClan lost both Grasspelt and Pebblefoot during the flooding.
In the Power of Three arc
In the Omen of the Stars arc
- Grasspelt does not formally appear in The Fourth Apprentice, but is listed in the allegiances. He has now earned his warrior name, Grasspelt, along with Beetlewhisker and Petalfur.
- At the Gathering, Grasspelt asks Bumblestripe why Briarlight hadn't been at a Gathering for a while. When Dovewing answers that she has been busy like the rest of the cats, Grasspelt looks disappointed, but then goes back to where his own Clan is gathering.
In the Novellas
- Mistyfoot asks Grasspelt to lead a hunting patrol before sunhigh consisting of Icewing, Minnowtail, and Mossypaw. Mistyfoot mentions that they only managed to catch two tiny minnows, before setting out again.
- When Duskfur asks Mistystar if there was someway to keep the kits away from the stream, she says she'll see if she can get Grasspelt to do something about it.
- Grasspelt, Icewing, and Mintfur are called upon by their leader to go hunting with her beyond the border, and are all bristling with excitement. Grasspelt says that it makes sense to go hunting beyond the border since they didn't have enough prey around the camp. He curses under his breath every time he loses his footing while walking along the muddy bank. When the patrol sees kittypets, he growls, and responds in the positive when Mistystar asks if they'd be too lazy to hunt.
- He manages to kill baby mice in some brambles, and when Mistystar praises him for finding some fresh-kill, he shrugs and says it's hardly enough to replace a lake full of fish. They then return to camp with their prey.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Petalfur: Deceased, residence unknown
- Nightsky: Status unknown
- Breezeheart: Living (As of Lost Stars)
- Beetlewhisker: Deceased, verified StarClan member
- Pricklekit: Deceased, verified StarClan member
|Graymist ♀||Icewing ♀||Mintfur ♂|
|Havenpelt ♀||Sneezecloud ♂||Mallownose ♂||Petalfur ♀||Beetlewhisker ♂||Grasspelt ♂||Nightsky ♀||Breezeheart ♀||Pricklekit ♂|
|Fogkit ♀||Splashkit ♂||Jayclaw ♂||Owlnose ♂||Brackenpelt ♀|
= Gender Unknown
- "It makes sense, if we don’t have enough prey around the camp."
- —Grasspelt when Mistystar tells him that they would be exploring beyond the border Mistystar's Omen, page chapter 7
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Revealed in Outcast, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, page 468
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, allegiances
- ↑ Kate's Blog
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, page 56
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.