|"It's our duty to provide the Clan with new warriors."|
|— Hawkfoot to Daisytail in Code of the Clans, page 50|
Hawkfoot is a dark brown she-cat.
In the Novellas
- "A dark brown she-cat, Hawkfoot of WindClan, gave Pineheart the strength of a nursing queen when defending her young."
- ―Narrator on Hawkfoot giving Pineheart a life Pinestar's Choice, page chapter 5
In the Field Guides
- "What are you saying? That we should never fight again? Do you really think that is how the Clans could live?"
- ―Hawkfoot questioning Daisytail Code of the Clans, page 52
- Right before the start of a battle between ShadowClan and WindClan, Daisytail stops it with Hawkfoot right beside her. After Daisytail explains why she's stopped the battle, a ShadowClan queen walks toward Daisytail and Hawkfoot explaining that the two WindClan queens visited her two sunrises ago to explain their cause. Moments later, Oakleaf joins them, along with several other ShadowClan queens and WindClan queens. Hawkfoot and Daisytail's stand leads to code five of the warrior code, which insists kits should be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
The pixel artwork is an interpretation based upon canon material.
- Three unnamed kits: Status unknown
The following information is from sources considered non-canon or retconned.
- Hawkfoot: "Daisytail? Are you okay?"
- Daisytail: "There’s going to be another battle with ShadowClan. I can't let Specklepaw fight, I just can't!"
- Code of the Clans, pages 49-50
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references