|"Oh, of course not. The wonderful, respected leader of ThunderClan! However, the trouble will fall on him first."|
|— The voice to Shadowpaw in Lost Stars, page 165|
- Special thanks to Cherith Baldry
- An epic new adventure begins in Erin Hunter’s #1 bestselling Warriors series!
- For the first time, all five warrior Clans have settled into their true homes in the territory around the lake. But when a shockingly harsh leaf-bare season descends on the forest, a new darkness begins to spread—a shadow that threatens a beloved Clan leader, the cats’ connection with their ancestors in StarClan, and the very warrior code they live by.
- Packed with action and intrigue, the beginning of this sixth Warriors series is the perfect introduction for readers new to the Warriors world. And dedicated fans will be thrilled to discover the new adventures that unfold after the events of A Vision of Shadows.
- In the midst of the coldest leaf-bare any warrior can remember, the Clans have lost their connection with their warrior ancestors, and only one ShadowClan apprentice can still hear their voices–or their warning about the new shadow rising within the warrior Clans.
Detailed plot description
Looking for a shorter overview? Find one here!
- A StarClan warrior observes Puddleshine and Shadowpaw heading towards the Moonpool for the half-moon meeting. He nods approvingly at Shadowpaw's eagerness and states that great change is coming to the Clans and that Shadowpaw will have a big role to play and that his name would be remembered for as long as the Clans survive.
- Shadowpaw is grooming his pelt when Dovewing and Tigerstar come over and gaze down at him with pride and joy in their eyes. Tigerstar tells Shadowpaw that they've come just to see him off to the Moonpool when Shadowpaw asks his father what it is. Shadowpaw is very embarrassed because of it, feeling that his parents are still treating him like a kit in the nursery. He then thinks that his parents hadn't made such a fuss when his littermates, Pouncestep and Lightleap, became warriors but then decides that it is probably because he is a medicine cat apprentice or because of the seizures he had when he was a kit. He thinks that his parents are hoping that with some proper training with other medicine cats, he would become normal. Shadowpaw is a very nervous cat.
- Later, the medicine cats realize that they cannot contact StarClan. They all think it is because of the Moonpool being frozen, but Shadowpaw senses it is something else, because of some of Bramblestar's actions. He has a mysterious voice in his head that tells him about "code-breakers".
- More Coming Soon
- A compiled list of the errors present in Lost Stars can be found here.
- Lost Stars (EN), HarperCollins (hardcover), 9 April 2019
- Lost Stars (EN), HarperCollins (eBook), 9 April 2019
- Tapte stjerner (NO), Juritzen Jr. (paperback), 9 April 2019
Notes and references
|Lost Stars chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Bonus Scene|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.