Lucas Rivera is a former Print and Digital Production Manager at TokyoPop. He is currently a Project Manager at S2K Graphics.
- Lucas Rivera started working for TokyoPop in January 2005 as pre-press supervisor and production artist. He was later promoted to print and digital production manager. During his time as a manager, he did work on the majority of the Warriors mangas.
- He has strong knowledge of desktop, digital, and print publishing. Lucas is skilled at scheduling, organizational needs, guidance, and negotiating skills. With his experience from working TokyoPop and later at S2K Graphics, he is able to get things done in a timely manner in any form of schedule. After TokyoPop, he worked for Evolve Comics doing various production work and lettering. In 2012, he began to work at S2K Graphics as a Project Manager.
- For the Warriors series, Rivera did the lettering for The Rise of Scourge, Shattered Peace, Into the Woods, The Lost Warrior, and Warrior's Return. In addition, he is credited as the Print Production Manager for Shattered Peace, A Clan in Need, The Heart of a Warrior, Escape from the Forest, Return to the Clans, and The Rescue.
In the Warriors series, he has done the lettering for:
In the Warriors series, he is credited as the Print Production Manager for:
- Shattered Peace
- A Clan in Need
- The Heart of a Warrior
- Escape from the Forest
- Return to the Clans
- The Rescue
Some of Rivera's other works include:
- Ghost Busted (2008)
- Chibi Vampire Novel Vol. 6'
- Alice in the Country of Hearts
- Burst Angel
- Glass Wings
- Guardian Hearts
- Psychic Power Nanaki
- Shrine of the Morning Mist
- Vampire Game
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Revealed on LinkedIn
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed on the copyright page of The Rise of Scourge
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Revealed on the copyright page of Shattered Peace
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed on the copyright page of Into the Woods
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed on the copyright page of The Lost Warrior
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed on the copyright page of Warrior's Return
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed on the copyright page of A Clan in Need
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Revealed on the copyright page of The Heart of a Warrior
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Revealed on the copyright page of Escape from the Forest
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Revealed on the copyright page of Return to the Clans
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Revealed on the copyright page of The Rescue
- ↑ Revealed on amazon.com
- ↑ The copyright page of Ghost Busted
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5 14.6 14.7 Revealed on animenewsnetwork