|"Lulu and Patch have gone to a new home. But we still see them sometimes, and they are very happy. At least I know they are together."|
|— Violet in Ravenpaw's Farewell, chapter 3|
Lulu is a pale sandy she-cat with long fur.
In the Novellas
- "Lulu, Patch, get down! I'm so sorry. I think they're a bit overexcited by your visit."
- —Violet to Lulu and Patch Ravenpaw's Farewell, page chapter 2
- She then apologizes to Ravenpaw, explaining they are really excited about the loners' visit. Lulu and Patch seem quiet and shy compared to their other siblings, who are constantly on top of the loners and asking questions. Violet soon announces that their visit with Ravenpaw and Barley is over, and she herds Lulu and her siblings together. Their furry pelts close to one another as the kits settle down for their nap. After bidding farewell to Ravenpaw and Barley, Violet looks down at Lulu and her siblings and says that they mean the world to her.
- A few moons later, Violet, Bella, and Riley visit Barley and Ravenpaw without Lulu and Patch. Barley asks about them and Violet sadly explains they have moved to a new home but they still see their kin sometimes. Violet states they are very happy and she is glad they are still together.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Barley: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Hoot: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Jumper: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
|Ravenpaw ♂||Barley ♂||Violet ♀||Hoot ♂||Jumper ♂|
|Rabbitleap ♂||Bellaleaf ♀||Rileypool ♂||Lulu ♀||Patch ♂|
|Wrenpaw ♀||Two kits|
= Gender Unknown
- Ravenpaw's Farewell (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, page Chapter 2
- ↑ Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 138
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, chapter 2
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 139
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.