This page contains Mistystar's personality and relationships. It may containdue to its nature of being based off of general novel themes. All statements should have a source.
- Mistystar is a wisened, calm, and loyal leader of RiverClan.
- Mistystar grew up not knowing her biological mother, but when Fireheart accidentally reveals it to her, she resents Bluestar outright, but forgives her later on. Bluestar also comes to Mistystar's leadership ceremony, giving her one of her nine lives.
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- "Hush, little one. […] You'll be fine. There's nothing to get wrong; I promise."
- —Graypool to Mistyfoot. Mistystar's Omen, page 21
- Graypool was a queen when Bluefur gave her kits to Oakheart. Oakheart had lied to Graypool, telling her that the kits were found in the forest. Crookedstar and Graypool both knew that Oakheart had not found the kits, but was the father of them. The two kept silent, being loyal to their fellow Clanmate, and Graypool raised the kits as if they were her own. When Fireheart accidentally revealed that Bluestar was Mistyfoot's true mother, Mistyfoot felt devastated and betrayed. Graypool also gave Mistyfoot her first life when she was receiving her nine lives.[source?]
- "Her mind flashed back to the time she had nursed this cat at her belly with his littermates; he was the only one of her kits who had survived, and every day she took pride in the warrior he had become."
- —Mistyfoot's thoughts about Reedwhisker Mistystar's Omen, page chapter 2
- When Darktail goes one-on-one with Mistystar, Reedwhisker hurls himself in between Mistystar and Darktail, fighting the tyrant before losing to Darktail, showing his care for his mother. Reedwhisker also advises Mistystar not to risk losing more Clanmates by fighting, and is instead captured by Darktail and forced to join the Kin, much to Mistystar's anger. 
- "Blackclaw was nodding agreement, with a hostile glance at the blue-furred she-cat; did he think Hawkfrost should still be deputy?"
- —Leafpool's thoughts on Blackclaw and Mistyfoot Twilight, page 155
- Their opinions often clash, Mistyfoot logically countering his sharp tongue numerous times.  Blackclaw isn’t afraid to stand against his mate politically. When he believes Hawkfrost should be deputy over Mistyfoot, he spreads rumours behind her back.  Though they can work well together in combat, quickly separating the fight between Hawkfrost and Stormfur when Leopardstar ordered it. 
Notes and references
- ↑ Revealed in The New Prophecy
- ↑ Revealed in A Dangerous Path
- ↑ Revealed in The Darkest Hour
- ↑ Revealed in Forest of Secrets
- ↑ Revealed in Night Whispers, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Shattered Sky, page 108
- ↑ Revealed in Mistystar's Omen, chapter 2
- ↑ Revealed on the
- ↑ Revealed in Forest of Secrets, chapter 12
- ↑ Revealed in Midnight, page 47
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 163
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 164
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 225
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.