|"We are united, Blizzardstar."|
|— Oakleaf standing up to her leader in Code of the Clans, page 52|
Oakleaf is a she-cat with amber eyes.
In the Field Guides
- "Daisytail came to see me with her Clanmate Hawkfoot two sunrises ago. She told me that she didn't want to let her kit go into battle when he was too small to fight his own Clanmates, and she asked me if I would let my kit die like this, too. I met Daisytail once at a Gathering, when we had both just learned we were expecting kits. She remembered me and knew I would not want my kit to fight any more than she did."
- ―Oakleaf explaining why she didn't want the young apprentices to fight Code of the Clans, page 51
- Just as the battle is about to begin, Daisytail yells out to the two Clans how their kits shouldn't be allowed to fight when they are too young. Blizzardstar asks WindClan if they are too scared to fight. Oakleaf steps up and openly supports this idea and reveals that the the three cats, including Hawkfoot, met two sunrises before the battle to discuss the issue. She tells the two Clans and a bewildered Blizzardstar, her Clan leader, how they met at a Gathering when they were expecting kits and that they remembered each other. Daisytail suggests an addition to the warrior code that states all kits must be six moons old in order to be apprenticed. Oakleaf says it should be the responsibility of the queens to look after the kits until they're six moons old. The two leaders agree and it is soon added to the Warrior Code.
The following information is from sources considered non-canon or retconned.
- On Vicky's Facebook, Oakleaf was a ShadowClan warrior, and was a very dark ginger tabby she-cat with a small white patch on her chest and amber eyes.
- "Until then, they must live within the camp, where the queens can be responsible for their safety."
- ―Oakleaf about the kits Code of the Clans, page 53
- Code of the Clans (First appearance)
- (Indirect mention only)