|"Lulu and Patch have gone to a new home. But we still see them sometimes, and they are very happy. At least I know they are together."|
|— Violet in Ravenpaw's Farewell, chapter 3|
Patch is a gray-and-pale orange tom.
In the Novellas
- When Ravenpaw and Barley come to visit Violet's home, she calls to her kits that she is home, calling them poppets. They poke their heads out from pelts then swarm forward, meowing and purring and tugging their fur. Violet introduces Barley as her brother to her kits. Patch and Lulu, climb on Barley's head and Violet tells them to come back down, apologizing to Ravenpaw that they may have gotten a little too excited about their visit.
- A few moons later, Violet comes with her kits Riley and Bella, but not Patch and Lulu. Barley asks what happened to the other two kits, and Violet sadly states that they are in new homes. She still sees them sometimes, and it comforts her that they are still together.
- Vicky stated that none of Violet's kits are related to Firestar in any way.
- He has rogue blood through Violet.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Barley: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Hoot: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Jumper: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
|Ravenpaw ♂||Barley ♂||Violet ♀||Hoot ♂||Jumper ♂|
|Rabbitleap ♂||Bellaleaf ♀||Rileypool ♂||Lulu ♀||Patch ♂|
|Wrenpaw ♀||Two kits|
= Gender Unknown
- "Lulu, Patch, get down! I’m so sorry. I think they’re a bit overexcited by your visit."
- —Violet to Lulu and Patch Ravenpaw's Farewell, page chapter 2
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, page Chapter 2
- ↑ Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, page Chapter 3
- ↑ Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 138
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, chapter 2
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 139
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.