Runningbrook is a light gray tabby she-cat.
Runningbrook was a WindClan warrior under Tallstar's leadership in the forest territories. As an apprentice, Runningpaw was mentored by Tornear and her Clan was sent into exile by Brokenstar and ShadowClan. Fireheart and Graystripe find the lost Clan and take them home. She earned her warrior name, Runningbrook and bravely defended her Clan against TigerClan. After the battle against BloodClan, she died and joined StarClan.
In The Prophecies Begin arc
- Runningpaw does not formally appear in Fire and Ice, but is listed in the allegiances. Her mentor is Tornear.
- Runningpaw is on a patrol with Deadfoot when Fireheart and Graystripe return from visiting their old friend, Ravenpaw. She and her Clanmates are alarmed when Fireheart makes the excuse of smelling ShadowClan on WindClan territory and following it, but Graystripe quickly amends, saying that it wasn't fresh enough to worry about. The patrol then heads back to camp, letting the two ThunderClan warriors pass through WindClan territory.
- Runningpaw does not formally appear in Rising Storm, but is listed in the allegiances. She has now earned her warrior name, Runningbrook.
- Runningbrook is seen in the aftermath of the battle where TigerClan raids the WindClan camp, as an example of what they would do if they refused to join Tigerstar's Clan. She is one of the injured cats in the battle, and is seen lying beside Deadfoot, her fur hanging off her shoulder in multiple clumps.
In the Super Editions
In the Novellas
- Vicky has said she thinks Runningbrook died in the battle with BloodClan.
- However, this is contradicted by her listing in the allegiances of Firestar's Quest.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Stand Together or Fall Divided on the Warriors official website (Indirect mention only)