This page contains the trivia for Shadowstar.
- Kate stated that she respected Tall Shadow, but her distance as a character held Kate back from feeling fond of her.[blog 1]
- On her blog, Kate Cary confirmed that Tall Shadow will have a point of view in Dawn of the Clans book five, A Forest Divided.[blog 2]
- However, Kate's chapter got edited out in the final draft.[blog 3]
- In an Erin Hunter Chat, Vicky revealed that Thunder, Shadow, River, Wind, and Sky did not take the suffix "-star" on the end of their names, because the tradition had not yet been established in their time.
- It has been said in Secrets of the Clans that Shadow got her name from the way she hunted at night, however, Shadowstar had already had the prefix of her name prior to supposedly finding her talent for night hunting.
- She was mistakenly referred to as a warrior.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.