- Below contains in-depth information for chapter thirteen of Shattered Sky. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 13 (of 45)
- Page Numbers: ?
- Violetpaw is in the RiverClan camp, currently controlled by the Kin, eating a pigeon. She thinks about how beautiful RiverClan's camp must have been before the Kin. Scorchfur takes a squirrel to his mate, Snowbird, and asks Darktail if the RiverClan prisoners could have some of the extra prey since they were getting skinny. Darktail challenges Scorchfur, asking if he thought that the prisoners weren't being treated well. He pushes forward, asking if Scorchfur thinks he isn't really part of the Kin. Scorchfur replies that he is a loyal member of the Kin, out of fear for what Darktail would do to him.
- Violetpaw feels sorry for Scorchfur, remembering that Darktail leaves all the worst jobs for cats who anger him. Sleekwhisker remarks to Darktail that she hasn't thought of herself as a ShadowClan cat for a long time, and is loyal to the Kin through and through. The Kin finish their food, and leave whatever they couldn't finish to rot, which disgusts Violetpaw.
- Violetpaw walks over to where the prisoners are being held, and offers to Zelda to take over guard duty for her so she could go eat. Violetpaw retrieves a vole, and sneaks it inside to the prisoners. Needletail greets her, and exclaims she shouldn't be taking these risks to feed her. All of the prisoners walk over and thank Violetpaw.
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
Notes and references
|Shattered Sky chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Bonus Scene|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.