This page contains Silverstream's personality and relationships. It containsdue to being based off of general novel themes, and all statements must be sourced.
- Silverstream is a compassionate and smart she-cat who is not afraid to break the rules and stand up for herself.
- "You're obsessed with Clan loyalty. If you could see beyond your nose, you'd realize...there's a lot more to life than what we've got in one little Clan. Graystripe is a great and worthy warrior. If the warrior code can't deal with this...then maybe the warrior code needs to change. I know you're worried because you love me. And I love you too. I'll always be your daughter. But you have to let me choose my own future."
- —Silverstream to Crookedstar Crookedstar's Promise, page 495
- Silverstream was Crookedstar’s only surviving daughter, and he was very protective of her. When Silverstream starts seeing Graystripe, Crookedstar tries to talk her out of it, but Silverstream defends herself and says that Crookedstar needs to see past Clan loyalty. Crookedstar is saddened when Silverstream dies, but knew that the consequences of her actions would catch up to her. Crookedstar is reunited with Silverstream in StarClan.
- After Silverstream saves Graystripe from drowning in the river, they fall in love. They sneak over the border to be with each other, even though their friends and loved ones from both Clans try to convince them not to. Eventually, Silverstream becomes pregnant with Graystripe’s kits, but she dies giving birth to them. Graystripe is devastated, but Silverstream often visits him from StarClan.
Feathertail and Stormfur
- Silverstream watches over her kits from StarClan, and is happy to be reunited with Feathertail when her daughter goes to StarClan.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.