This page contains Stemleaf's personality and relationships. It may containdue to its nature of being based off of general novel themes. All statements should have a source.
- Stemleaf is a friendly, strong, and capable warrior, respected by his Clanmates. He is not afraid to speak up against Bramblestar’s methods for dealing with codebreakers.
- "You don't get it, do you? There's more at stake here than whether we're allowed to talk to each other. Stomething is very wrong. I always thought you were a good cat. Soon we're going to have to make choices. I just hope you'll be ready to make the right ones."
- —Stemleaf warning Bristlefrost The Silent Thaw, page 118
- As an apprentice, Bristlefrost was smitten with Stemleaf, and wanted to become a warrior as quickly as possible so they could be mates. However, Stemleaf rejects her in favor of Spotfur. After this, Bristlefrost is sometimes irritated at their displays of affection, but knows that her crush on him was immature. His respect for Bristlefrost is strained when she snitches on Spotfur crossing the border to Bramblestar's imposter, getting her punished. Unsure if it was personally motived, Stemleaf warns Bristlefrost to be careful on which side she's on. 
- Stemleaf is affectionate toward Spotfur, and is dismayed when she is punished for accidentally crossing the WindClan border by having no one talk to her for a quarter moon. He talks to her anyway, and both cats attend the secret meeting of cats who disapprove of Bramblestar’s methods for dealing with codebreakers.
Notes and references
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, page 39
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in The Silent Thaw, page 224
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, page 135
- ↑ Revealed in Lost Stars, page 141
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed in Lost Stars, page 17
- ↑ Revealed in The Silent Thaw, page 118
- ↑ Revealed in The Silent Thaw, page 17
- ↑ Revealed in The Silent Thaw, page 112
- ↑ Revealed in The Silent Thaw, page 117
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.