Stoatfur is a skinny ginger tom.
In the Super Editions
- Stoatfur is a participant in the battle against the badgers, and he fights alongside a ThunderClan warrior, Mousewhisker. He and Mousewhisker team up, and go after two of the badgers, fighting near Lionblaze and Pinenose. After the battle, since their injuries were less than others, he and Pinenose help ShadowClan's deputy, Crowfrost, back to camp.
- Stoatfur is one of the cats to accompany Tigerheart and Pinenose on another patrol, and they run into Bramblestar, who is on their territory. Stoatfur and his patrol soon learn that Bramblestar is only on their land to take Minty, a kittypet, home.
In the Omen of the Stars arc
- Stoatpaw is on a border patrol along the border that separates ThunderClan territory from ShadowClan territory with Ratscar. They encounter a ThunderClan patrol, and Stoatpaw informs them of ThunderClan scent on their territory. Lionblaze crosses the border and finds the scent marker, attempting to cover it up with his own scent as he observes it carefully. In desperation to prove that he can get hurt, and not be ruled by his destiny, Lionblaze openly shows hostility to the ShadowClan patrol, looking for a fight, and Ratscar tells Stoatpaw to attack Lionblaze if he wants a fight. Lionblaze refuses to fight with a young apprentice, and fights Ratscar instead. He lets himself be defeated by the warrior.
- Along with Ratscar and Tigerheart, he is one of the cats to accompany Blackstar when he comes to ThunderClan territory to speak with Firestar due to the incident with Lionblaze earlier.
- During the battle with the Dark Forest, Stoatpaw is one of the messengers, asking for reinforcements at the ThunderClan camp since Blackstar lost a life and they were outnumbered and exhausted.
In the Novellas
- Stoatfur's description and gender is changed in between The Last Hope and Bramblestar's Storm. While he is called a ginger tom in the former book, the latter has him listed as a tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat.
Please do not edit this gallery
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.