- Below contains in-depth information for chapter one of Sunset. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 1 (of 23)
- Page Numbers: 6-19
- Brambleclaw stands in the middle of the clearing gazing at the ruins of the ThunderClan camp: the trampled-down dens, the thorn barrier broken and thrown aside, and the wounded ThunderClan cats sliding from the shadows. Brambleclaw can still hear the trampling of the badgers as they lumbered away, and he remembers how Onestar and the WindClan cats had helped ThunderClan to drive them off. Then, Brambleclaw sees two cats walking cautiosly around the remains of the entrance barrier. It is noted that they are uninjured. Brambleclaw asks one of the cats, Stormfur, a powerful gray tom, what he is doing here. Stormfur walks forward, touches his nose to Brambleclaw's, and replies that he and his companion, Brook, wanted to see if ThunderClan had found a new home. Then he asks what happened, and Brambleclaw answers with the single word, badgers. Brook comments that Brambleclaw is hurt and he says it's nothing and welcomes her. Brambleclaw tries to ask the two cats why they came to visit so soon, but Stormfur and Brook reply that everything was fine. Brambleclaw briefly explains the badger attack and when Stormfur asks what they could do to help, Brambleclaw sends a thankful prayer to StarClan that they had picked this time to send Stormfur and Brook back to the Clans. He and Stormfur had been through a lot together on the first expedition to the sun-drown place, and he could think of less cats he would rather have beside him.
- He turns his head as a thin cry came from a trampled clump of ferns at the edge of the hollow. He warns that they need to find all the cats that have been barely wounded, and that some cats will be on their way to join StarClan.
- More Coming Soon
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Sunset, page 6
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 7
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 9
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 10
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in Sunset, page 11
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Revealed in Sunset, page 13
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed in Sunset, page 14
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 15
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Revealed in Sunset, page 17
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Revealed in Sunset, page 18
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Revealed in Sunset, page 8
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 19
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.