- The whole article is in need of cites.
- needs a better main quote
I get the feeling that I'm forgetting something very important. I would have put more information about loners in the books, but I didn't want to do the character history and description here. That's for the character pages. However, I think that it's enough to take the stub off. Any opinions? Gorsecloud 22:04, 10 December 2006 (CST)
- I would say it's enough info to take the stub off. And if we want to (or you realize what's missing) it can just be added in later. Kitsufox 14:17, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
- We need to cite the loners listed, like on the Rogue page. —Tawny Lace is my otp<3 14:24 Saturday April 13 2013
20 DEC '06: Just fiddled with the layout and suchlike, working to split things up a bit more by book. I'd like to get more book references worked in and smooth it all out a bit more, yet... But that can come with time. Perhaps we'll worry about it a bit more once more of the chapter-by-chapter pages are finished ;) Kitsufox 17:12, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
Is that really the best quote there is? "What's a loner?" Surely there's a quote that explains the life of a loner better? User:Snakeflame/Sig 17:31, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
- It's supposed to be funny, since 'loner' and 'rogue' appear to be interchangeable, due to the amount of characters called both a loner and rogue at the same time. It's probably the best quote we've got, since we don't actually have a legit definition of what a loner really is, since they're often called rogues as well. —( 17:35, 4/9/2014 )
But in Cats of the Clans, Rock states the difference between loners and rogues.
'Let me think how best to explain... Loners are cats who live on their own, not as kittypets, and don't trouble the Clans. Rogues also live on their own, but they cause problems. That's how the Clans make the distinction, anyway.'
- You're not being rude. It's still meant to be a joke, just as it was four years ago. —( 17:03, 5/10/2018 )