Where do's it say that he is Crowfeather's brother, I never saw that? Sparklemoon 01:53, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
I don't know. I really don't think it was mentioned that Owlwhisker was in the litter Ashfoot had. The only one out of all of Ashfoot's kits we know is Crowfeather. --Amberleaf 04:46, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I don't think it says anywhere that he was Crowfeather's brother or Ashfoot's kit. I'll go and take out him from Crowfeather, Breezepaw, Ashfoot, and Eaglekit.--Rainpaw(talk!) 19:16, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- I honestly believe he's Onestar and Whitetail's son. Romance Girl 05:16, February 17, 2012 (UTC)Romance Girl
- Why was he redirected from Owlfeather? Sunleaf+Pinewhisker 04:48, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
- He is Eaglekit's brother, as shown in Secrets of the Clans, as Eaglekit is Ashfoot's son, but he is not related Owlwhisker as far as we know.
- ☯ S P O T T E H K A T ☯ 11:23, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
In Dark River he is described as pale, should I add that? I have the page cited but I don't know how to add the citations tags. Anyone else have an opinion? DappleclawTigerstar's best bud!! 22:14, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
When was he mentioned as Owlfeather? Kindly provide a citation (book name, page number).12:56, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
I just looked through my copy of Twilight, to add a cite to the name Owlfeather in trivia and I couldn't fing anywhere where it called him Owlfeather(I looked in the allegiances and on page 81 among other places)...splashRatscarMousefurSnowbird 02:22, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
Owlpaw not 6 moons old?
According to page 10 of Dawn, Owlpaw isn't six moons old yet. Here's a quote:
The young apprentice flicked his ears. "I'm Owlpaw now," he snapped.
"But you can't be an apprentice!" Crowpaw exclaimed. "You're not six moons old yet.'"
"And you can't be Crowpaw," growled the tabby. "Crowpaw ran away." But he loosened his battle-ready muscles and padded over to the WindClan cat, who stood calmly while the apprentice sniffed his flank.
seems like a good point actually, it even states that he seems barely old enough to leave the nursery. I don't think theres actually anything to even contradict it, so I'm going to add it to his page. david 🌈 20:56, January 30, 2018 (UTC)