Does anyone know what Stonepelt looks like? Because "Stonepelt is..." is NOT a good lead. SparrowWing 12:04, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Needs a few quotes.So sorry I couldn't get the word 'he' in Bluepaw's in italic .Rubytail 00:34, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Bluestar's Prophecy section needs to be better detailed and enlarged slightly.
- I'm sure Stonepelt was mentioned more in the book than what it currently has. --Bramble-san 22:06, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
- I can add to it, if you like--Nightfall101 03:03, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Needs Bluestar's Prophecy section expanded Nubface (talk) 19:28, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Needs more quotes, if possible. Nubface (talk) 19:28, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
I read that Stonepelt was a dark gray tabby. Shouldn't we put that in his desription? Quotes- Her sister tumbled after her, and a gray tabby face peered out at them from under the leaves---The tabby tom narrowed his eyes---The tabby slid from under the bush and straightened up--Nightfall101 03:08, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
But that was about it! He was called soild the rest of the book!22.214.171.124 20:14, February 27, 2011 (UTC)Rosefur
I was looking at Stonepelt's current rank ,and it said warrior. He had to retire early to the elders den when a wound did not heal properly after the battle with WindClan in Bluestar's prophecy.I fixed it. 01:44, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. I saw it to. -Spottedshadow
He needs the scar on his shoulder 126.96.36.199 22:15, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
It says he has a scar. WHERE'S HIS SCAR?!Cardinalfire1234 02:10, February 28, 2011 (UTC)Cardinalfire1234
I've heard that Stonepelt was a senior warrior
Is this true? If so, should it be added?