- Process and Virtues should be referenced.
I think they should put all of the ceremonies on one page- that way you can see all of them at once for easy (cough) reference. Forestpaw13
- Yeah, is there a name changing ceremony page? Like what One-eye, Halftail, and Brightheart used? I can't find one. Go ShadowClan! 18:06, January 31, 2010 (UTC)Dappleclaw
- Good point, why don't you ask Bramble? ‡ ♥ Clóüdskÿε™ ♥ ‡ 20:08, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that there should be a section on the medicine cat ceremony. 184.108.40.206 01:25, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I also support the idea that we should have all ceremonies on one page - opinions? Waitingforspring 17:36, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, thats a good idea! It could just be the ceremonies page, with sections for each of the ceremonies. ^_^. Oakstar 03:07, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Dying Apprentice Ceremony
- Found and referenced it, thanks. 19:02, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
More than one cat?
What if more than one apprentice is being made a warrior?I know this has happened,but is there a page for it?Like,for instance,when Bluefur and Snowfur were being made warriors at the same time.How did that work?~Silversong05 February 17, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't it be noted that other Clans seem to be more laid-back than ThunderClan regarding the wording of the warrior/apprentice ceremonies? They seem to be fairly comfortable with just naming the cats and declaring them. (Sources: Tallstar's apprentice and warrior ceremonies, Crookedstar's ceremonies, the last ceremonies made in Yellowfang's Secret, basically every ceremony in the other Clan super editions. They don't seem to mind not using traditional wording for their Clan Meeting summons either.--EosOfTheDawn (talk) 13:18, November 22, 2014 (UTC)