|"What if the rogues are linked with the prophecy? Perhaps we should track them together."|
|— Crowfrost about Bramblestar's suggestion in Thunder and Shadow, page 85|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter four of Thunder and Shadow. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 4 (of 24)
- Page Numbers: 78-95
- Alderpaw, Bramblestar, Cherryfall, Dovewing, Bumblestripe, and Stormcloud are out on a patrol looking for the rogues. Alderpaw wants to go to the ShadowClan camp and warn them about the rogues. He also secretly wants to check on Violetkit. Bramblestar insists the patrol find out where the rogues went and warn ShadowClan later.
- Stormcloud picks up a scent on a bush, and Bramblestar confirms it's the same scent of the rogues they fought earlier with WindClan. Cherryfall realizes it's the scent of the rogues that were living in SkyClan's gorge. Alderpaw keeps her from accidentally blurting out about SkyClan by interrupting.
- A group of cats approach the ThunderClan patrol, and they think it might be the rogues, but it's ShadowClan instead made up of Tigerheart, Stonewing, Juniperpaw, and Tawnypelt. Alderpaw is privately disappointed Needlepaw isn't with them. The ThunderClan cats request to speak with Rowanstar about the rogues, and they accept.
- Upon arriving to their camp, the ThunderClan patrol receives glares and slight hostility from ShadowClan. Bramblestar informs Rowanstar of the rogues and the battle with WindClan and Onestar's injury. Bramblestar requests to follow the scent trail of the rogues that cuts through ShadowClan territory. Rowanstar takes this as a sign of hostility, and Bramblestar reasons to a joint patrol; ThunderClan and ShadowClan cats together. Rowanstar agrees, sending Crowfrost, Tigerheart, Scorchfur, Spikefur, and Yarrowpaw with them.
- More coming soon
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 78
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 81
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 83
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 86
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 88
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 89
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 92
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 93
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 94
|Thunder and Shadow chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Bonus Scene|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.