This page contains the trivia for Twigbranch.
- Alderpaw chose the name Twigkit for her because she's small like a twig.
- She has been noted to look a lot like Hawkwing. She is also noted to have the same pelt color as him.
- Twigbranch, along with her sister, Violetshine, have kittypet blood through Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt, Sharpclaw, and Clovertail.
- Bramblestar gave her her warrior name to recgonize that while she came to ThunderClan as a "small, fragile kit", she had since become a warrior with them, stating "just as a twig grows into a branch".
- Kate wanted her warrior name to be Twigshade but the editorial team chose Twigbranch instead.[blog 1]
- Kate prefers Violetshine over Twigbranch because Violetshine is "slightly more vulnerable and touching."[blog 2]
- Kate feels that Hawkwing does not favor Violetshine over Twigbranch, but instead just has more of an affinity with Violetshine.[blog 3]
- When asked which character in the books most embodies chicken, Kate replied Twigbranch, stating "she was the most chickeny cat" she had wrote so far.[blog 4]
- Kate thinks she would be a better hunter than a fighter and that fighting would be her last resort.[blog 5]
- She was mistakenly called Twigkit two times after she became Twigpaw, called Twigpaw once before she got her apprentice name, and called Twigpaw after she recieved her warrior name.
- She was mistakenly called Violetpaw.
Notes and references
- ↑ Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, page 269
- ↑ Revealed in Shattered Sky, page 57
- ↑ Revealed in Shattered Sky, page 53
- ↑ Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 215
- ↑ Revealed in the Warriors App
- ↑ Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 350
- ↑ Revealed in River of Fire, chapter 19
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 197
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 110
- ↑ Revealed in River of Fire, page 261
- ↑ Revealed in Shattered Sky, page 201
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.