The truth is constructed from lies.
Made by the awesome Shelly~
Hey everyone, it's Oblivion (but you can call me Loonie, Bliv, Oblivious, Loon, Desmond, Diane, or That Canadian No One Likes). I'm seventeen and I live in Canada, I have an absolute passion for Warriors!
I first saw the books at my school library (Oct. 2009) and thought they looked somewhat interesting. From then on, I was hooked! I love writing about and drawing cats, it's just so much fun!
I first joined this Wiki in March of 2010 because I wanted to edit the character pages. Now, I'm a senior warrior of PCA - I used to be leader, but that's a complicated story - and loving every day of it :)
| Project Character Art
|See my chararts here.
|Take a look at my charart tutorial.
Just leave a message on my talk page, letting me know:
Other (clouded eyes, injuries, ect.)-
Just copy and paste that ^ onto my talk page and fill it in. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Lol jk, I don't have time for those 8D
|Thoughts on Other Users
Okay, so if I've forgotten you, feel free to shove your username in ther and I'll fill it out c:
- Skt - Freakin' troll. Nah, she's great and really hilarious 8D
- 'Teldy - Dubbed me Loonie. I still hate her for it, thought I've kind of accepted I'll forever be called that. An amazing friend and admin :D
- Cloudy - So awesome it's not even funny. That is all.
- Elo - Señorita Typo 8D One of the senior users, and I used to know him before my leave. He isn't on nearly enough, though >:C
- Ivy #1 or #2, I can never remember - We thought we hated each other at first, but it's been cleared up. She's so nice, not to mention an awesome artist!
- Mounty - Ffff, so awesome. She needs to die. I kid (or do I?). She's really great and easy to talk to, and *look at this chiz.
- Paleh - My mother! (sort of.) The feared carrier of the dreaded disease Palehitis, she is to be avoided at all costs. Except when being awesome, which is most of the time c:
- Leggy - Great harbinger of doom, also my father. She enjoys making me cry and feel unwanted. She's fun to talk to :D
- Starry - Just suddenly appeared one day. She really knows what's what when it comes to editing! I think she's made some of the best first edits of any new user ^^
- Icestorm -
|Quotes I Adore
- "I've paid my whore; I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love."
- —Christian to Satine
- "Lucy... Oh God... I'm so sorry. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. It was that voice! Juno! She took hold of me. She made me- What am I doing? What have I done?"
- —Desmond, after learning of Lucy's death
- "Snow isn't real, that doesn't make any sense. Ice? Out of the sky? No, ice is from the freezer. I'm not an idiot."
- "None of us knows how much time we have left, and we can't waste any of it grieving over things we can't change."
- Subject Sixteen: "Do you regret anything, Desmond?"
- Desmond: "Like what?"
- Subject Sixteen: "Running away. Leaving your parents behind. Finding a shit job, and pretending to be productive. What's it like spending your whole life avoiding hard decisions?"
- Desmond: "Come on..."
- Subject Sixteen: "Sure, you're an Assassin, but it wasn't your choice."
- Desmond: "Do you have a point?"
- Subject Sixteen: "I want to know if you regret anything."
- Desmond: "Sure. I wish I'd been more patient with my parents. I wish I'd listened. And Lucy... maybe things could have been different if I'd- I'm not sure."
- Subject Sixteen: "Thank you."
- Desmond: "For what?"
- Subject Sixteen: "For making sense."
- —Subject Sixteen and Desmond Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Subject Sixteen: "I can see. What has been, what will be."
- Juno: "Then do what is clear. Help Desmond Miles."
- Subject Sixteen: "I... No. Not me. I refuse!"
- Juno: "Thousands of years this message waited. Soon its promise shall be fulfilled. Go forth, with your eyes open to all but the truth.
- —Subject Sixteen and Juno Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Lost Archive
- Jayfeather: "Flametail! Help me! I'm drowning!"
- Flametail: "I know how you feel."
- The Last Hope, page 183
- "I promised to protect you, but I can't let you leave. I'm sorry."
- —Lucy in her letter to Subject Sixteen
- "And holy tolito, it's a special triangle!"
- —My math teacher
- "They get harder as you go down... or funner! :D"
- —My math teacher
- Chloe: "Hello, Nate."
- Nathan: "Oh, no. No!"
- Sully: "Now, wait a sec—"
- Nathan: "Sully, kick her out and shut the door, we're safer in here!
- Sully: "Just wait a goddamn minute! Hear her out."
- Chloe: "Thank you, Victor."
- Nathan: "Hey, no offence, Sully, but you're not exactly the best judge of character. Especially when it comes to women!"
- Sully: "Fair enough. All the same..."
- Chloe: (covers nose) "Dear God..."
- Nathan: "Oh, no, it's not that bad. Look, I have my own bucket! Last cell I was in, eight of us had to share."
- Chloe: "Listen, Nate—"
- Nathan: "You know something? I really appreciate you dropping by, but if you and Flynn hadn't screwed me over in the first place, I wouldn't have been rotting in this shithole for the last three months! So excuse me if I'm not just, you know, leaping into your arms!"
- —Chloe and Sully bail Nathan out of jail Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- "What are the roots that clutch? What branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water. ... Only there is shadow under this red rock. Come in under the shadow of this red rock, and I will show you something different from either your shadow at morning, striding behind you, or your shadow at evening, rising to meet you. I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
- —Katherine Marlowe
- Desmond: "Think how great you'll finally when we finally stop the Templars."
- Lucy: "I'm not sure it will ever end, Desmond. I can't do this forever."
- —Desmond and Lucy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- "We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who will get you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you, the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere; do as you please. But start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed! Blood will be shed! The police will survive as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... It will endure! Gotham will survive!"
- "For nothing? You never understood why we did this. The audience knows the truth. The world is simple, miserable, solid all the way through. But if you can fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, then... then you got to see something very special. You really don't know? It was the look on their faces."
- —Robert Angeer's last words
|The Cuil Theory
Watch the video here. It's mind blowing.
One Cuil = One level of abstraction away from the reality of a situation.
Example: You ask me for a Hamburger.
1 Cuil: If you asked me for a hamburger, and I gave you a raccoon.
2 Cuils: If you asked me for a hamburger, but it turns out I don't really exist. Where I was originally standing, a picture of a hamburger rests on the ground.
3 Cuils: You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
4 Cuils: Why are we speaking German? A mime cries softly as he cradles a young cow. Your grandfather stares at you as the cow falls apart into patties. You look down only to see me with pickles for eyes. I am singing the song that gives birth to the universe.
5 Cuils: You ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound. I give you a hamburger.
6 Cuils: You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness. Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished. You blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and your soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.