- RULES ON POTIONS
Basic witch hunt rules
- 1. Be nice, no vandalism, and don't spam. Do not delete my talk page content or touch my archives please. I do not want to report you to an admin.
- 2. Do not ask me multiple times to come on chat. Sure, ask me once or twice, and I'll come on. However, do not spam me with chat messages, or I won't come on.
- 3. When wanting to comment, Please make sure you start a new section, and title your heading. Just for the sake of tidiness, if the heading is blank, I will put a placeholder heading that you can fill in however your like. If the heading doesn't have a new message under it, you can comment until someone else makes a new section, then you can make another section.
- 4. The golden rule of talk pages, LEAVE YOUR SIGNATURE! I can't possibly tell who you are if you don't sign your posts. To do so, click the signature button, or type 4 ~.
Potion request forum
- I now take charart requests. Please fill out the following form below. Your request should be finished shortly.
- NOTE: Please be specific when wanting a request.
- Pelt Color:
- Eye Color:
- Texture (Optional):
- Special Features that require lineart editing (Optional)
- Tabby Preferences (Optional)
- Other Features
- Most importantly, choose a blank from the PCA page.
Hi, just to ask, where did my art go?
Could you chat?
I'm on now
Hey Potato. I've recently noticed you've been fixing up errors and such on articles. That's great andd we appreciate it, however, many of the articles you've been fixing have been recently worked on by other editors. I've seen you edit some barely a minute after the other users have published. The problem is that users could still be editing the pages to fix their errors and you barely give them the time to do this, and it has been resulting in many edit conflicts. Could you please be a bit more patient and wait a bit to see if people editing are going to fix their work? It would be very considerate of you.
On a side note, I suggest you use source editor rather than visual. Visual Editor can cause some problems with coding and other stuff on pages, but Source doesn't have these problems so it's better to use. —PatchfeatherHail Satan, welcome Year Zero 06:17, July 25, 2019 (UTC)
It would be a good idea to start practicing using source editor. The more you use it, the better you will understand it. I found it very confusing at first, but I quickly caught onto it, and I think with some time you will too. VisualEditor just causes so many problems, it's better to not use it. —PatchfeatherHail Satan, welcome Year Zero 19:01, July 25, 2019 (UTC)
While we do appreciate you helping, you're continually edit conflicting myself, Vec, and Patch while we're trying to add these navboxes. Both Patch and myself have asked you to stop in the edit summaries, but yet you continue and add them in the wrong spots. Just let us add them in and please wait a bit before you edit them, since we ARE working on them.
Oooh, char art requests? I'm in!
- Pelt Color: Light grey
- Eye Color: Blue (Lighter blue)
- Shading Color (Optional): slightly darker Grey
- Texture (Optional): basic fur patterns
- Special Features that require lineart editing (Optional) Nope!
- Tabby Preferences (Optional) Nope!
- Other Features: Two white dots beside eyes.
- Most importantly, choose a blank from the PCA page. Thick furred Deputy blank, please! Ooof forgot the sig earlier sorry Milliemoo92 Sso (talk) 01:30, July 31, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey uh, I hate to ask because you did such a great job but could you add the other eye dot next to the eye? (There is two per eye) And maybe add the Leg, Tummy, and Tail markings? Sorry again!
- Here is a link to a reference sheet kinda thing :) https://toyhou.se/4367182.quickwater
- She is stunning thank you Greenflower! Milliemoo92 Sso (talk) 22:58, August 6, 2019 (UTC)
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 5 kit images approved in the PCA kit rush of 2019!
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 10 kit images approved in the PCA kit rush of 2019!
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 5 warrior images approved in the PCA warrior rush of 2019!
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 10 warrior images approved in the PCA warrior rush of 2019!
Dawn of the Clans
Is the sickness in Dawn of the Clans still unknown, or does it have a name?
Although, I have seen someone using (The other s word) as their signature, but I forgot their username.
Can you give me the link to the files that are needed for a charart?
It's the (S-E) starting word
Got any char art tips?
I really need some XD The only thing is. I CANNOT USE ANYTHING BUT PIXLR :( So just light texture tips or something? I wanna be able to help with Char art but I am not familiar with doing textured cats. I can only do plain ones atm RIP Thanks! Also could I ask for another Char art? Its cool if I cantMilliemoo92 Sso (talk) 02:18, August 7, 2019 (UTC)
- Pelt Color: Pepperstripe is a ginger tabby with dark ginger splotches and even darker tabby stripes
- Eye Color: Green and darker green
- Shading Color (Optional): Whatever you think looks best!
- Texture (Optional): ?
- Special Features that require lineart editing (Optional):
- Tabby Preferences (Optional) On the darker ginger splotches
- Other Features
- I would like the Short-furred leader blank
- I need to give you the toyhouse... PLEASE LOOK AT IT AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE! Thank you so much Green!
- Milliemoo92 Sso (talk) 05:24, August 7, 2019 (UTC)
She is beautiful thank you green! One problem tho... The eyes. They gone a bit crazy? Could you make them not blurred and in pixel style? If you are confused have a look at my dark coloured kit? Tysm! --Milliemoo92 Sso (talk) 04:52, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
What are the black things in the eyes? Why are they on angles? I'm sorry I'm probably missing the picture and am probably as blind as a Jayfeather but health --Milliemoo92 Sso (talk) 00:56, August 14, 2019 (UTC)
Meadowslip’s light source
I think I figured out how to do the link signature. It's this right?: User:WarriorsCats2009/sig
Or like this? User:WarriorsCats2009/Sig
This user has been presented with the Loki Award. They are very talented, and have successfully gotten 5 chararts approved in Project Character Art!
This user has been presented with the Sandypaw Award. They are very talented, and have successfully gotten 10 chararts approved in Project Character Art!
This user has been presented with the Whitetail Award. They are very talented, and have successfully gotten 25 chararts approved in Project Character Art!
This user has survived the PCA kittypet rush of 2019!
How can there not be anough proff when the fmality tree on the new website says they're are?
Thank you!! =) That's an adorable card! —( 04:00, 8/18/2019 )
Can I give you A Char-art commission in return for you making two for me? Im sorry I cant do tabbies, Line art changes, Or shading on blanks that don't have shading in the apprentice tutorials though. Im working on it all tho! here:
What you need to do is tell me:
What eye colour
What pelt colour/s
I don't do Char-art changes and I don't do tabbies as I make them look horrible. I am working on both of these though sorry guys! Feel free to ask me for any extras, Or ask me to attempt A Char-art change!
About my edits
About my edits
Hey there! My name is Electricwhisker!
I've noticed that you have been undoing my edits, and I'm not sure why. Could you please tell me? The pages are Minor Characters for Dawn of the Clans Multiple Books, Rileypool's Main Article, and Forest of Secrets, Chapter 8. Thanks for your time!
Edit: I understand. Thanks for the reply!
Hey! I don’t see what I did wrong with the main quote in Super 3ditions? Is there anything I generally did?
Hello :D it’s me again the uh trouble maker. Could I make a page about all of the past/current leaders if there isn’t one already? I tried to check and only the leaders category showed up. Thanks! --Melody318 (talk) 00:05, September 4, 2019 (UTC)
This user has been presented with the Mistystar Award. They have been a big help to the wiki, and have contributed excellently to Project Characters!
This user has been presented with the Reedwhisker Award. They are a very loyal contributor to the wiki, and have made over 3,333 edits!
This user has been presented with the Crookedstar Award. They are a very loyal contributor to the wiki, and have made over 5,000 edits!
This user has been presented with the Black Ear Award. They are a very loyal contributor to the wiki, and have made over 1,000 edits to mainspace articles!
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 20 warrior images approved in the PCA warrior rush of 2019!
This user is a Warriors Wiki addict, and has gotten 20 kit images approved in the PCA kit rush of 2019!
Hey, I saw that you nominated Jayfeather, and despite that it's already gold, I'm giving you the Mistystar award 'cause I'm impressed by how hard you worked updating his page! Among a few other awards, too. ^^ I admire your dedication, and look forward to seeing your future nominations. (Also if I am missing any awards, please let me know!) Vec I am Iron Man! 👾 22:51, September 8, 2019 (UTC)
This user has survived the PCA elder rush of 2019!
Hi quick heads's up before you work on it/put it up; Boulder's kit OA still wants their image, and it's struck on the OAs page. One of the rare cases in which leads goof up the To Do list, but we do ask that people check and all for a reason :P Anyways so, they're going to want that, so yeah. Best wishes, —spooky a black scaredy cat! 00:15, 9/11/2019
Please stop editing the pages, thank you!
Not needed? That's immature, there for references. Erin Hunter uses them, just stop
Chill out? I'm not mad. It was just an imform.
This user has been presented with the Sorreltail Award. They are very talented, and have successfully gotten 50 chararts approved in Project Character Art!
This user has been presented with the Lion's Roar Award. They are very talented, and have participated in the blank contests in Project Character Art!