- Alrighty, figure I might as well add some rules:
- 1. Before you write anything, add a heading by using two equal signs on either side of whatever you want your message to be titled. Like this: ==Re==
- 2. Make sure to sign with your signature by using four ~’s or clicking the signature button at the end of your message. That way I know who wrote the message.
- 3. Please be clean, kind, and respectable. No swear words, spamming, or personal attacks, and try to make your message as clear as possible. If you leave a message, I will try to get back to you ASAP, and probably will respond fairly quickly. If I don’t, I am asleep or otherwise unavailable. Please do not repeatedly message me the same thing.
- 4. No deleting or editing other messages on my talk page.
- 5. No adding images to my talk page unless I said you could.
- Thank you for making this talk page a safe and reasonable place! —Sleekfang
Hi Sleekfang. Can I ask a question? How do you make the tabs on your user page, what you like and stuff? Also, is this editing your talk page?---FernstormPaper!Snow!A ghost! 06:46, June 25, 2020 (UTC)
Hey Sleek, where did the rest of your talk go?
I think someone deleted it.
You Know any Tigerstar memes
Hey! I’m a user from the Just Dance Wiki and I happened to notice that there is a certain user here, TheGoodPerry. I suggest keeping an extra eye on him; he has been known to cause some trouble on the JD wiki as well. This is only a suggestion!
TheElectraFroot 23:49, June 27, 2020 (UTC)
Look Sleekfang, I understand your concern over me not really contributing a lot to the wiki, but I do not really have a lot of time. I'll be more active around October? Around there. Thanks for understanding. Meanwhile, I'll just stick to minor edits, But thank you for bringing that up.
Notice how in June I was able to make chapter summaries? But now I'm not really editing a lot. That was because I was freer in June when compared to now. When everything is over, and my exams are over, I can start being more active. Thanks:D
If you really don't want me doing that I can take a break and come back in October, but that's a long time ahead, otherwise, any other edit would take too much time... sorry that I'm so busy
Anyways are you some sort of like an... admin? Here in the Wiki because you seem to be... everywhere lol
An admin got angry at me for not wanting to talk about kids watching kids ripping their throats out and stuff.
if you still wanna talk to me on discord or whatever that's fine I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm just not comfortable here.
That one Irish genderfluid man who keeps running around screaming drunkenly (talk) 17:07, July 6, 2020 (UTC)
I asked you on chat:
What should I call the replacement img?
What is the invite link?