Warriors Wiki is an online encyclopedia for the Warriors Fandom and, as a means to that end, an online community of people interested in building a high-quality encyclopedia about the Warriors universe, books and characters in a spirit of mutual respect. Therefore, chatrooms are a useful tool for forwarding that aim. However, certain ground rules have been established to ensure that everyone has a positive chat experience.
Due to the fact that the chat is not an official part of Warriors Wiki, rules have been laid back a bit. However, this does not mean you have the right to be rude, personally attack others, or do other things that would be frowned upon on the Wiki.
- Behave yourself. Do not personally attack others.
- Do not ask for rights. Unless you are a staff member, you will not be given them.
- Do not ask for access to any of the staff channels.
- Real world politics or other controversial issues can be directed to the current-events channel, but not the general channel.
- No role-playing. The chat is not meant for role-playing.
- Listen. If someone asks you to stop talking about something, comply unless a staff member intervenes.
- Do not ask for personal information. Personal information includes age, location, birthday, etc. Anything that may seem out of the ordinary should be reported to a staff member.
- No NSFW content. This is defined as content that is explicit (sexually or otherwise) that would not be suitable in a working environment.
- Leaders, Stonetellers, and Lords are admins. They have the ability to kick and ban other users, and are allowed to enforce policies or enforce rules.
If any of these rules are broken, you may be subjected to two warnings, then a kick, then a ban. The ban's length will be decided within the circumstances.
Subchannels that exist are:
- welcome (where new users will be welcomed)
- rules (rules will be linked and listed)
- roles (to request a role, once you request a role you will be able to access the server)
- announcements (where announcements will be made)
- general (this would be the main channel where you can discuss what you want)
- general-spoilers (this would be to discuss anything that would be considered a spoiler in general, such as a new movie)
- current-events (a locked channel due to controversial topics, ask any admin if you want to be included)
- supportclan (a channel where people can vent, you must be in the server for 2 months to access it)
- me-irl (post anything you find funny, just make sure it is not offensive)
- pets (post pictures of your pets)
- warriors-discussion (to discuss whatever you want about warriors)
- warriors-spoilers (to discuss the new books, keep any spoilers out of the -discussion channel, books considered as spoilers will be in the topic)
- warriors-unreleased (to discuss unreleased books)
- fanart-discussion (to discuss any fanart and post it, if you are posting something that is not yours you must credit the author)
- fanfiction-discussion (to discuss fanfiction)
- editing-help (to answer any questions about editing)
- staff-contact (to contact the staff)
- wiki-staff (a locked channel just for the staff to communicate with one another)
- admins (a locked channel where the admins can communicate)
Voice sub channels
- General - (general voice chat)
- Leaders-den (voice chat where admins communicate)
- Leader, Stoneteller, Lord = all are admins and operators, variants for personal preference
- Deputy = Rollbacks and chatmods
- Senior warriors, Guardian cats = non staff members, but still have tools to help out the chat
- Any other role such as warrior, medicine cat is a regular user
- Politics = grants you access to the current-events channel
- SupportClan = grants you access to supportclan
- You must ask for a certain role in #roles before you can access the server. This is not a roleplay server, so if you want a role such as warrior, you do not need to be a kit or an apprentice first.
You can ask to have a certain Clan or group added to your handle. Just like the other roles, this is for decorative purpose. It has no other meaning.