- Your Strengths:
- I've been a lead several times in the wiki - a lead of almost every project, that is.
- 32.11% of my edits are in the main count, 27.84% in WWiki talk, 3.4% in forums, and 2.81% in warriors wiki.
- I'm one of the oldest users who have edited since the beginning, joining in October 2009.
- I'm familiar with all policies, and have nominated several articles in most of the projects.
- I try to act fairly to all members towards PCA, new user or have been here for years. I also attempt to keep peace in the wiki in general.
- I am a chatmod.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I tend to disappear from time to time, but if you look at my contributions, I end up coming back. This is something I try to work on, but I can't 100% be sure that it won't happen since the school year is coming up.
- I can be very, very forgetful.
- I usually put the blame on myself if I forget something, and I usually carry the "burden", so to say, leading to my work not being as good as it could've been.
- I don't edit PCA as much anymore, but I'm not sure if this is a weakness or not.
I think you all know who I am - I'm Appledash and I've been a member here since October of 2009, and my five year anniversary is coming up soon. For those five years, I've been here, editing pages, trying to make sure they're the best of the best, buying several warrior books for the sole purpose of marking for the wiki, busting my back trying to make sure that all my work is perfect. I've been the leader of Project World and Project Books, and deputies of them, I've been the deputy of PR, a SW in PCA, and a very active user in PC. I always try my best to make sure that things go smoothly on chat and on the wiki, and I give my honest advice but sometimes try to make sure it doesn't sound that bad or anything.
I do admit that I do disappear, and that's something I blame myself for, and I am trying to work on it. Sometimes, I do it without any warning, and I'm also working on that too. However, I plan to work on this wiki until the last book comes out (not anytime soon, please...) - or, at least, until every article is finished. I really strive to make sure I work hard in every single aspect of the wiki, although I'm not the best at it.
I've about 16,000 edits, but I believe that the quality of the edits counts, not the quantity. I can be very self conscious about myself, so sometimes I don't really "come out" with my work, if you get what I mean.
My second will be Fernflight.
There is no doubt in my mind that Icy would make an amazing addition to the rollback list. She's already a chat moderator; this is her second time in that position. Though she tends to vanish without warning, as she stated, she always comes back and gets down to work. She's done a lot of work for this wiki. She's written quite a few articles very thoroughly. I see her focusing on the mainspace as of late, rather than, say, PCA, which she also stated she doesn't edit much in.
She's also mentioned being a lead in most, if not all, of the projects, showing that she has leadership skills, and is very responsible, though I think we all know she is by now. Another thing she has proved time and time again: She's very dedicated to this wiki.
She often takes on more than one project at a time, whereas other users will just stick to one. She has an amazing summarizing ability, which helps get these projects done fairly quickly, neatly, and often with painstakingly thorough writing.
- Out of everyone on the wiki, I'm one of the ones who's known Juliana the longest, and probably the best. She's been active just as long as I have, and the only thing that's really changed about her is her age. She still loves the wiki very much, and gives a lot more than most members ever have in their entire time here. Since her return (again), she's done nothing but edit. To be honest, I really don't see why Juliana wasn't given rollback rights before now; she's active, she edits, and she knows what to do. She can also write a damn good summary, and get work done in less than half the time it takes others. Aside from her occasional stubborn streak, I can see no real good reason as to why she shouldn't be granted rollback rights- we could use another editor with those rights to help, and Juliana is one of the perfect users suited for the job. Say what you will about her, but you can't deny just how much she loves the place. —Jayce ( 17:01, 7/28/2014 )
- If Icy didn't have lapses in activity, I wouldn't hesitate to vote yes, but if you look at her contributions she only just got back from a hiatus and she leaves then comes back quite often. I won't vote nay because besides that one point Icy is very deserving, but I won't vote yay either, she stops with editing for a week or more at a time and we need rollbacks that can be on at least once every couple of days. I understand some people have computer problems and go on vacation, etc, but when Icy keeps leaving then coming back multiple times, it probably isn't that, and if she left notice when she left I'd be more willing to vote yay. But for now I'm going to abstain from voting. -Ducksauce 20:31, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Icy's contributions are no doubt impressive and her dedication in coming back to the wiki is stunning. However, the hiatuses also put me to hesitation. What concerns me more is the fact that it is a pattern and has happened multiple times. While the lapses in activity have sometimes resulted in demotion not of her choice, it is interesting to see how she re/gains leader positions. Her former experience, activity, and contributions present an convincing argument, yet her consistent pattern of leaving (without notice for the most part too) keep me from giving her my full support. Atelda insert vague subtext here 20:43, August 4, 2014 (UTC)