- Your Strengths:
- I am online every single day under normal circumstances, except if there's a problem with my computer or Internet connection.
- Spelling and grammar are everything I have in life. If something's wrong, then it must be changed.
- I check the difference of every character page edit to see if it's legit. If not, I revert it to the best of my ability.
- 37% of my edits are in the mainspace, 27% in Warriors Wiki talk.
- I have a very good knowledge of Wiki code.
- I am a senior warrior of PCA, and I used to be the leader, so have leadership experience.
- I've been on this Wiki for almost two years, and I hope to be on for many months to come.
- Usually I go around random pages, fixing little things such as coding, spelling, spacing, etc. I'm OCD about the layout of pages as well.
- I used to be a rollbacker, but I was removed due to inactivity.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I can get very defensive at times, especially if I think I'm right. However, I don't like to create conflict, so I usually apologize.
- I am the hugest procrastinator ever, but if I know something needs to get done, then I will buckle down and do it, even if it's last minute.
- I tend to feel the need to get involved in every conflict, even if it's not about me.
I first joined this Wiki in March 2010 because I wanted to edit the pages. Soon enough I discovered the projects. Like many other users, I joined PCA first. And while I still am only a member of Character Art, I am a senior warrior and participate in in-depth discussions on its talk page.
This may sound repetitive of my strengths, but I am literally on this Wiki every single day. It's always open in a tab on my iPod and my computer. If I'm not able to get on the computer, I'll still check everything on my iPod where I am not able to edit, but still able to revert edits. I'm very dedicated to the Wiki, and nothing makes me happier than to edit random character articles.
I was a rollbacker in the past, before we had nominations. I was removed due to inactivity, but I did gain experience on what it's like to be a member of the staff, and I loved every day of it. Due to real life issues, I had to leave the Wiki, but that's over now, and I don't see myself leaving for a good while now. I know first-hand what it's like to be a rollbacker, and I'm fairly confident that I can do a good job of reverting vandalism. I also have an excellent knowledge of every Warriors book, so if I see something that's added to a character's history, I'll usually know whether it's true or not.
The phrase "short and sweet" is usually something used by those who are too lazy to write something longer, but I feel it applies in this case. Nothing I can really say will bring anything new onto the table without repeating what I've said in my strengths. I'll try and do the best I can for this Wiki, and I hope I've proved myself responsible and diligent enough to be considered as a rollback. oblivionAudience? 03:32, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
My second will be Ivystripe.
I really feel that Oblivion deserves to become a rollbacker. She is very dedicated to this Wiki, and I know she would do so much good with the rights granted to her. I see her on the Wiki every single day, making contributive edits all the time. On the chat, with Moderatorship granted to her as well, she always follows the rules and always reminds users who break the rules to mind them. She encourages users to use proper spelling and grammar, but she is nice about it. She is a Senior Warrior in PCA, and she is very good at what she does, and is a very trusted and valuable member of our Wiki.
Oblivion also has the experience we need. She is one of the senior members of this site, and she stated, she was granted rollback rights before. I know for a fact that she is active, and she was trusted enough to have these powers once before, so why would she not be qualified to receive them again? She may be a little stern when it comes to rule breakers, but not cruel in any way, and she is not one to be pushed around. She has the experience this Wiki needs, and would be a great addition to our administrative roster.
Den/CoSC 15:06, February 4, 2012 (UTC) Not only have they done this job before, but we know they have the good sense to just let us know and step aside when life is going to interfere for a long period of time.
Normally I don't like to make a staff member on just my vote, but as Oblivion has been staff before and her second is also a staffer, I feel comfortable going forward with just the one vote in favor. If anyone feels this needs to be contested, feel free to bring up the need for broader validation on the talk page. Den/CoSC 04:38, February 16, 2012 (UTC)