- Your Strengths
- I am active in several projects that I think need to be active the most: PC, PB, and PW.
- I am semi-active in PCA, though I will try to be more active there in the future
- I have been here for four years at this point, and those four years have given me a lot of experience with the rules
- I undo unnecessary edits, and fight against vandalism as well
- I am on here everyday
- Your Weaknesses
- I have been blocked twice before
- Schoolwork and life stuff can keep me from being as active as I want to be at times
- I do have a difficult time when it comes to assuming good faith with users
- I can be quite unsure of myself at times
I lurked a little bit before joining this Wiki, and I was immediately in awe of the users so dedicated to spending their time here. I had been a fan of Warriors for a while at that point, and I decided I wanted to do the same, so I joined. It took me a while to understand and get the hang of the way things are done here, but eventually I learned, after several talk page messages and a few blocks. Now, I really just want to contribute as much as I can in my spare time, and I think rollback status would help me with this.
Unfortunately, I do not have many leadership roles here, but I do in real life. I get that that is not really relevant here, but I do believe I work very well in troubling situations, and am genreally a fair person.
I really do understand it might not be the right time for me to apply for rollbacker status, and if I don't succeed here, that is okay with me. I have all the time in the world, seeing as I plan to stay here into the distant future, making edits to the wiki on the series that has meant a great deal to me.
Thank you for even considering this application.
My second will be Danny.
Honestly, I can't name one reason why Jaysnow shouldn't have rollback rights. With four years of experience here, he's definitely qualified for the position. He's hardworking and dedicated to the wiki and improving it. I can't believe He's not already staff or a project lead. He has nearly 67% of his edits in the mainspace alone, which baffles me as someone who can't seem to get past 30%. This goes to show that Jaysnow's edits are genuinely contributing directly to the most important parts of the wiki.
Moving on from just edits and that, he's also a good person. He works well with other users, combats vandalism, and is dedicated to his work. He's kind to other users, and is great at helping others. I truly believe he deserves this position, and I hope he can even move farther than this.
He's quite obviously aware of all of the wiki's policies and rules after the problems he has bumped into. Instead of seeing the blocks as a problem, I see them as a sign that he's had time to learn more and make better, quality edits. I know he'll be an amazing rollbacker here. dan