- Your Strengths:
- I always try helping the wiki the best I can, even if it's not a lot
- I am usually on every few hours, although I may not be able to edit
- I try to particape in all the projects
- I undo vandalisim whenever I see it
- It's difficult to make me angry, so I have a very long fuse, I'm more mellow and always try to be polite, fair and mature
- I also have a lot of patience
- I have been an admin on more than one wiki before, so I have some leadership experience, although I wouldn't say I'm amazing at it
- Your Weaknesses:
- I lack much confidence and am very shy, which makes it hard to talk to other people and speak my mind sometimes, or, I freeze up and don't know what to do, and sometimes makes me slow to ask for help
- I tend to over think things sometimes, making them way more complicated than they are, which can make me slow to act/or I bug other people, asking if I'm doing it right
- I sometimes don't have much time to edit, so I can't constantly be working on stuff
- I have gone inactive for a few months without much edits from time to time, but that was before I was very dedicated to the wiki
- I can be slow to punish someone (because i hate doing it)
- I don't have much knowledge on coding. I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two randomly, but I dislike coding and don't know how much better I'll get at it
If you asked me five months ago if I ever thought I'd be here, I'd roll my eyes and say "never," but here we are. So, hello, I am Patchfeather14. I have been on WWiki for two years now; I suppose three(in September; which I was only active on for about a week), if you were to count my first account. I love this place so much. I want to help it the most I can, if that means stopping vandals, adding content to pages, making character art, I'm willing to do it.
This place is very special to me. I remember back when I first joined, I was only interested in PCA, and I never thought I'd become so much more involved. I was never too enthusiastic about the other projects because they seemed too hard for me, but I've learned to love them and try to be active in them all. The last five months have been great - I've become more active on the wiki for the most part, plus I've made some great friends! I've never regretted a day I've been here, and I hope to be here for a long time.
I'm obviousy not the most active, becomes sometimes I don't have enough time to edit a whole lot, but I try. And if I can't get around to editing, I'm usually on the discord server or in live chat. At the moment, I have about 2,800 edits, with 26.86% in talkpages, 23.24% in the mainspace. I try adding my opinion on most discussions, even if it's short. I have some leadership experience from being on other wikis also. I have never gotten a block nor a warning on here. I am polite to all users on here and it takes a lot to make me lose my temper, I also have a lot of patience with newer users who may not be familiar with the wiki.
If I had rollback rights, I think I'd be able to help the wiki more with them. I could revert bad edits and vadalism faster. I hope you consider my request, but I understand if not.
My second will be Thunder
Patch has helped out a ton over the wiki and helps out a great deal in many of the projects. She's mature and very kind to new users and experienced ones alike. Patch also has lead experience, as she is deputy in two projects. She also has a good temper, and does not get involved in arguments nor initiates them. She minds her own business, which is amazing.
I think Patch would make a great addition to the rollback team because she frequently edits and undoes vandalism, and is very well liked by the entirety of the Warriors wiki. She's incredibly active in projects, which is incredible. Best of luck Patch!!! —Danny GVivaLaVida 03:01, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Patch is an extraordinary User and I wholeheartedly believe she deserves this. She’s everything a rollback should be - active, friendly, and contributive. I couldn’t think of anyone better for the job. Best of luck! —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 03:03, 5/10/2018
- Appledash the light of honor 03:08, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
- As per Spooky. —Jayce ( 04:05, 5/11/2018 ) ( 04:05, 5/11/2018 )