- Your Strengths:
- I am a frequent editor and have made over 2k edits to the wiki. (70.76% in Mainspace, 2.33% in wwiki talk, and 10.3% in Forums).
- I am active in four projects (Books, World, Reality, and Awards)
- I am deputy in PA, so I have leadership experience.
- I am admin and bureaucrat on the Subnautica wiki, and have mantained this position for over two years, and been an editor there for nearly three years. I have since managed this wiki since September, and have seen it flourish.
- I undo vandalism when I see it
- Even when not actively editing, I am usually by my computer if anyone needs to get in contact with me
- Your Weaknesses:
- Work and school can affect my editing time
- I have trouble actively asking for help and will often overwork myself
- I can be quite forgetful at times
- While I’m not in PCA, this gives me more time to edit the mainspace
- I can have trouble wording/saying things, which may make sentences appear wrong
Hey guys, Thunder here, and I'm a frequent editor on the wiki. I've been a huge fan of the series and I enjoy being able to help read and write information for it. During my stay here, I've learned plenty of new information and made lots of new friends. The community here is extremely supportive and kind, and overall friendly people. I am active in four projects (World, Reality, Books, and Awards), and I absolutely love it. I enjoy being able to use my spare time to edit pages and fix up mistakes if I see them. I also keep a tab on wiki activity just in case I see a vandal.
My second will be Star.
Thunder if I give a bad speech I apologize in advance.
From the time I first met Thunder, until now, I have known that he is a dedicated, hardworking user who is working for the betterment of the wiki. He works to undo vandalism, is active, and is constantly on. He contributes a lot to discussions and comes up with new ideas (cough cough Fall of ShadowClan). With rollback rights he could do so much more for this wiki.
Basically, I am saying that Thunder deserves this position and WWiki would benefit from his addition to the rollback team. ❄Star❄ show yourself, i'm ready to learn<00:50, 5/11/2018> <00:50, 5/11/2018>
- Thunder very much deserves these rights; they’re kind, contributive, and come up with new ideas to better the wiki. You’ve served well as my PA deputy, and I’m so so very happy I have the chance to voice my support for you here. I wish you the best of luck c: —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 01:01, 5/11/2018
- As per Icy. I have nothing more to add. —Jayce ( 04:04, 5/11/2018 ) ( 04:04, 5/11/2018 )