- Your Strengths
- I am active in several projects that I think need to be active the most: PC, PB, and PW.
- I am semi-active in PCA, though I will try to be more active there in the future
- I have been here for four years at this point, and those four years have given me a lot of experience with the rules
- I undo unnecessary edits, and fight against vandalism as well
- I am on here everyday
- I have nearly 9k edits, but 63 percent is mainspace.
- Your Weaknesses
- I have been blocked twice before
- Schoolwork and life stuff can keep me from being as active as I want to be at times
- I do have a difficult time when it comes to assuming good faith with users
- I can be quite unsure of myself at times
I lurked a little bit before joining this Wiki, and I was immediately in awe of the users so dedicated to spending their time here. I had been a fan of Warriors for a while at that point, and I decided I wanted to do the same, so I joined. It took me a while to understand and get the hang of the way things are done here, but eventually I learned, after several talk page messages and a few blocks. Now, I really just want to contribute as much as I can in my spare time, and I think rollback status would help me with this.
I have recently been made a chat mod and know what it is like to handle out of control situations as fairly and unbiased as possible.
I really do understand it might not be the right time for me to apply for rollbacker status, and if I don't succeed here, that is okay with me. I have all the time in the world, seeing as I plan to stay here into the distant future, making edits to the wiki on the series that has meant a great deal to me.
Thank you for even considering this application.
My second will be Patch.
Jay has helped WWiki a lot over the years he's been on it. He edits in the mainspace often, and is apart of all of the projects, helping them all greatly. He is very helpful, mature and understands the rules after being here for a long time.
Jay has made a few mistakes in the past, but like I've said before, we all make our mistakes and become wiser from them. A lot of the time I check out recent activity and there's been a vandal, sure enough Jay has undone it. He's an excellent editor and has done a great job at being a chatmod.
I think he'd be a good addition to the rollback team and would be able to help even more if he is given the rights - he'd be able to undo vandalism faster. He's put so much of his free time into making this a better place, I think he deserves to become a rollback. Good luck, Jay! —patchfeather . You're poison running through my veins 23:23, May 9, 2018 (UTC)
I am sorry, but I do not see you becoming a rollback at this time. Your first strength lists you as being active in the projects ... but all I see you do is comment on some discussions and say "I agree." You are right when you say you undo unnecessary edits, but you also undo necessary edits (and sometimes undo it yourself) and I can recall a few edit wars in the past. I also think that when you do edit, your edits can be rather nitpicky and do not contribute at all. Overall, I really do not support this nomination. This is nothing biased, it is how I feel and my views. Appledash the light of honor 02:22, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
- I know what it's like to be in Jay's shoes, to not have the support of everyone, especially from an admin. I think he could do well, and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, since I've already talked to Jay about this.. but regardless of how this goes, you'll still have my support. Keep pushing on and I know you can do this. —Jayce ( 04:04, 5/11/2018 )
- I had originally planned to cast a different vote, and while I have concerns... Jay’s dedication to the wiki is evident in the time he spends here. While there is room for improvement, we are all human, and capable to grow. Perhaps these rights will further motivate him to become better, for the wiki. I’ve thought quite a lot about this, and I’ve decided to support it with the benefit of the doubt. —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 04:11, 5/11/2018