TWEAK AND REDO NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY:
- OPEN - Nominations can be posted.
CLOSED - Nominations cannot be posted, barring the ones already on this page.
Before editing this page, make sure you are clear on the guidelines for editing it.
If you wish to nominate an image, you link the image (like so -
[[:File:image.png]]) underneath the appropriate subheading, and list the reason(s) you wish it to be redone/tweaked. Project members with the ranking of warrior or above can vote, and only five votes are necessary for the vote to pass or fail. If you have the ability to archive, make sure that at least a day has passed after it has a consensus before archiving.
Nettlebreeze (E)- Tweak Nomination
File:Nettlebreeze.elder.png The stripes appear to be too saturated compared to his other images. If they come on Silverfur will want this. --Greenflower What are you waitin' for? 23:12, September 19, 2019 (UTC)
Meadowslip (Q) - Tweak Nomination
- still mulling it over, so just a comment for now, but I actually think if we add 'pale' before 'gray' to her description, as is shown on the icon, the warrior might need to be lightened slightly too. since, precedent had decided to add when not contradicted —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 23:41, 9/19/2019
Starlingwing (Star) - Redo Nomination
File:Starlingwing.star.png doesn't quite match the warrior, which is the master pattern. Since I haven't seen the OA in ages (well over a year), I think it might just be better as a redo. I do want this, since I'm also doing the warrior. —Snow ( 02:11, 9/19/2019 )
- —PatchfeatherOut of the Silent Planet 02:12, September 19, 2019 (UTC)
- —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 02:13, 9/19/2019
- --Greenflower What are you waitin' for? 02:14, September 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Eggheart!🐥A True Warrior 02:29, September 19, 2019 (UTC)
Once an image is under this heading, it may be reserved on the project main page and crossed out with a <s> and a </s>. The image may only be removed from this list when it is approved and archived.
All project leads are to keep track of the number of images on this list, including those that are crossed out. Should the number rise above 50, nominations will close and remain closed until the number of images on the list is down to 40.
When placing images onto this list, please also add if a user has reserved said image. Reservations will last for one week after the nomination is archived and placed into the correct archive, unless there are other matters that interfere with a user not being able to complete said images by the time their reservation expires (such as a comment that would usually require an additional nomination, like adding stripes or changing a pattern completely).
A tweaked image on this list can be redone with permission from a project lead. If a project lead wishes to redo an image on this list (such as a solid that is not part of a set), they must contact another lead for permission. If it is an overhaul of a set, another nomination must be posted into the correct section, and the voting process will begin again.
File:Drizzle.warrior.png - remove back paw white, add white ears (Reserved to Spooky until September 16)
- File:Frogtail.apprentice.png - remove mottle-like pattern
- File:Larkwing (BS).apprentice.png - pattern tweak to match master design and current warrior
- File:Mistmouse.tunneler.png - soften stripes/pattern to match the old warrior's style and current warrior
- File:Petalfur.warrior.png - make closest back paw white, add white belly
- File:Reed Tail.hunter.png - remove black eyebrow markings and dull base to match rogue
- File:Morningflower.kit.png - add white (Reserved to Patch until 21 September)
- File:Morningflower.apprentice.png - add white (Reserved to Sun until 21 September)
- File:Morningflower.queen.png - add white (Reserved to Fox until 21 September)
- File:Morningflower.elder.png - add white (Reserved to Burnt until 21 September)
- File:Splashpaw (TBC).kit.png - artist's choice (Reserved to Tinystream until 21 September)
- File:Ashheart.apprentice.png - add shading depth and light, fix leakage
- File:Snowkit (TPB).star.png - match tint to the kit (Reserved to Skye until 25 September)